Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you want from life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Personally I felt conflicted about this for years. It always seemed as if most long term goals weren't even worth the effort of pursuing, and I became disillusioned when I realized that the things I thought I wanted we're merely impossible expectations of my own making, or were at least unreachable for me specifically. Normies seem have an easy time possessing optimism and hopes, or at least they're very good at pretending as such, perhaps even to themselves.

I thought that I wanted to be a musician, however I eventually discovered that I didn't really enjoy playing an instrument, despite years of attempting to force myself to do so, and in reality I only wanted people to listen and (even if momentarily) care about me. The most frustrating part was that I have a great deal of difficulty steadying my hands, I've had obvious hand tremors for about as long as I can remember, so I was never particularly good despite making a decent effort. I thought that I wanted friends, but by late adolescence it fully dawned on me that I don't enjoy these sorts of interactions whatsoever, at least irl. Between people constantly trying to one up each other in subtle ways, the bullshit games constantly being played, along with my own observations of many of my so called "friends" treating me noticeably worse than they treat their other friends, it became clear that I wanted absolutely nothing to do with these interactions, and I'd given up on when I was around 18. It was only later that I fully realized how damaging a state of isolation would be on my attempts to find a gf.

That being said, it's been obvious to me for years now that my desire for an irl foid was at best a conflicted one. On one hand I had biological urges pushing me to have sex, but on the other hand their was the reality that foids(excluding some of my own family) had been pretty much nothing more than cruel to me, and I had/have no indication that this is ever a desire that I'll ever be capable of fulfilling. I came to understand that, excluding sex, pretty much any other reason I could want a foid was due to a quality I expected or one that I was projecting onto them, rather than a virtue which they actually possessed. At some point what remained of my previously small amount of prior aspirations and hopes had devolved into the desire to merely distract myself from the reality of my own life, for as long as I could manage.

I suppose I could dodge my own question by stating that I don't want to want in the first place, but this is of course paradoxical, and ultimately besides the point. The real answer then, if I set aside finding new distractions to make me temporarily forget about myself, it's that I only really want to spend time with my waifu, and ironically escape this world which I've come to find as unfulfilling at best. The problem is that I can't rope yet, if I could then I already would've done so, as I can't get over what it would do to my parents. It's just so frustrating, I hate this body, I hate waking up, and I've even begun to wonder why I keep satiating the desire for food, as it's become equally revolting as it is fulfilling to me. This existence has become little more than a tedious chore which I tolerate out of obligation, and I've even been neglecting getting potential health issues checked out in the vain hope that they'll kill me.

What a joke this life has been so far, I genuinely wish that my parents hadn't subjected me to it.

i want to be neet forever but will settle for a job that i like that pays the bills

Wealth & freedom.

i want to be neet forever but will settle for a job that i like that pays the bills

Tbh- whatever brings you satisfaction and you can do well at. Neet included. Everyone has their own standards and lifestyle needs to make them happy.

I don’t know, but does any really? I just want a family and a decent job to take care of them. I can’t even get that because my health is so bad and women hate me.

I’ve pretty much determined that everything that I want in life is impossible, so I’m going to cope by with just what I need. (Food, water, shelter.)

Happiness
I once thought the same, however all of my efforts to find it were either in vain, or were so fleeting that they couldn't really be called any degree of success. It seems that I kept believing notions like "if I just complete (x) then I'll be happy", however that fulfillment never came, I only felt middling satisfaction during the pursuit of the goal, rather than the happiness that was promised to me upon reaching it. Also tbh, it's difficult to tell how much of that enjoyment came from the striving simply serving as another distraction.

I've tried all sorts of shit, even SSRIs, and those just made me feel even worse due to the side effects.

I want something thats not possible. The innocent spontaneous fun that teens have especially with girls that i never get to experience. I am old now its finished. Now all I want out of life is a decent living condition, some savings and maybe some people that will come along and make me actually live in the moment. A family.. some kids.

idea relationship with normal weight loving foid looksmatch tbh would make me the happiest, too bad that's too much to ask for in 2019

I couldn't really care less, I've contemplated many times about what type of life would make me happy and I'm still confused and unsatisfied with the answers. At this point I've really stopped asking why bad things happen to me. I stopped hoping for the best because I'm tired of being let down. At this point I'm not surprised with life but just extremely disappointed. I understand the things I cant change and the things I could've done but cant do differently anymore. I am just an angry uneasy young man filled with regrets and angst watching the seasons past as the world move on without me. All I really wanted from life was to come home from something I enjoy or can take pride and be welcomed with a loving family surrounded by a society and a country I could have the honor to live in. But I know I will be never have it, I know now the failure and acceptance I must face in this world. I've never really enjoyed living in this world, and I don't think I ever will.

I once thought the same, however all of my efforts to find it were either in vain, or were so fleeting that they couldn't really be called any degree of success. It seems that I kept believing notions like "if I just complete (x) then I'll be happy", however that fulfillment never came, I only felt middling satisfaction during the pursuit of the goal, rather than the happiness that was promised to me upon reaching it. Also tbh, it's difficult to tell how much of that enjoyment came from the striving simply serving as another distraction.

I've tried all sorts of shit, even SSRIs, and those just made me feel even worse due to the side effects.
I'm following the Lord above and I decided my purpose is to live for Him. This life is painful, but with His Spirit in my heart I will learn to accept my fate and be a loyal follower of God.

I'm following the Lord above and I decided my purpose is to live for Him. This life is painful, but with His Spirit in my heart I will learn to accept my fate and be a loyal follower of God.
Based and Godpilled

I don't exactly know what I want, or whether I really want anything, so I can't give a specific answer. I don't want to be incel, ugly, ill, low IQ, etc., so I guess I want the opposites of those things. Currently, I'm focused on coping, so I guess that's what I want to continue doing.

At this point I just want death

Not being treated as a sub-human

I want to not have kids, I dont want to create more incels

A prime virgin gf in my teens was all I've ever wanted, so I don't have goals anymore.

I want to have enough money to spend the rest of my life NEETing in peace.

Just to be left alone and being drunk.

Based. Regardless of our beliefs, following a religon is a great thing, society with no religon is a society with no morals @angrycurrycel

Based. Regardless of our beliefs, following a religon is a great thing, society with no religon is a society with no morals @angrycurrycel
Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and savior Blackops2cel?

Nothing really. Anthing I actually want is not possible. All I have left is to hope that I can enjoy watching how the world fall apart.

I want to wake up someday and discover my subhuman life was just a bad dream, and my actual happy life is still ahead of me. So far, no luck.

A good dog...

I'm all set!

For 5 - 12 years anyway.

Money and good health

I'll be grateful even with plain vanilla sex, and being at peace with myself.

cute adorable loli of culture

Traveling is the one thing I wanna dude before I rope. Need to go to Japan, Russia, and I want to visit Africa. After that I can die peacefully.

I want to die with honor.

Revenge. All I think about is revenge.

I just want a decent paying job to help pay my bills and copes. Maybe a girlfriend or at least a fwb.

a dog who will cuck you if you somehow happen to bring a girl home? Dog is only man's best friend until a fresh human pussy comes along.

same tbh
Jfl at bringing a foid to my horrible hellhole! Lol.

I just hope I can do some good before I have to leave. Just want to give my worthless life some worth. Even if I had to suffer and never be happy, I just don't want my existence to be for nothing.