Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rejection story #4

R

Reega8765665

Banned
-
100% - Permaban
I am 21 year old KHHV, i was fine with being virgin till i got brutally blackpilled today. It destroyed my self esteem brutally

A JB from my neighbourhood, she is good looking, mature, but she is like what, a 15 year old? I talked to her previously since she was younger so we trust eachothers. I wanted to date her, and we were about to date, but she was asking me why i am KHHV at 21 like why i never had a gf (i had one gf), i told her the truth because i don't go out much and i have hard time opening myself up, then she said something brutal, she said that she does not want to be with a man that's THAT old but not experienced because she thinks and her friends that it's seen as weird and strange.. basically she wanted me but don't want to date me because she thinks i am loser. She insisted on being friends but i don't want to even message her anymore i feel so bad man, fuck

The worst part is. Her parents are rich, and she was my type. This was rare opportunity for me, i don't feel bad that the JB rejected me as much as i feel like i've missed out on something sooo big... i could have lied to her that i am not KHHV at 21 that, fuck man, fuck this life... i feel so bad, and my self esteem is ruined...

Last edited:
Blackpilled for over 4 years and you still didnt learn to not be honest when talking to girls ? Literally never began for you

Blackpilled for over 4 years and you still didnt learn to not be honest when talking to girls ? Literally never began for you
If i wanted a non-geniune whore, then sure, i could have manipulated and lied to get her.

I believe most users here, as well as men in general want a long term partner instead of pump and dump whore, so JFL you are contradicting incels

If i wanted a non-geniune whore, then sure, i could have manipulated and lied to get her.

I believe most users here, as well as men in general want a long term partner instead of pump and dump whore, so JFL you are contradicting incels
Holy bluepill, might as well go back to Reddit.

I am 21 year old KHHV, i was fine with being virgin till i got brutally blackpilled today. It destroyed my self esteem brutally
I see you are an OG member of .is (since 2019), so that means you took some time off this forum?
Brutal that you came back to share your story here..
The black pill will always catch up, sooner or later.
stay strong man:feelsYall:

Same here, early 20´s KHHV

probably a LARP post definitely a suicide by mod thread

Always glad to help ban fakecels
Fakecels always slip somehow. Even if they try to blend in it the bluepilled nature comes out.

Fakecels always slip somehow. Even if they try to blend in it the bluepilled nature comes out.
This is literally a sleeper account jfl.

ZERO TOLERANCE !

Not a single word was read