Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think of Jordan Peterson???

Do you like Jordan Peterson???

• Total voters
H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I listened to some of his lectures and watches some of his videos and I like them.
You can learn many things from him.
I wish there would be an subject or course for the blackpill tbh.

Zionist centrist gatekeeper cuckold

Can't stand him.

He has said some good shit but he's a cuck

His advice is full of, "Just get out there br0".

I don’t like him but his mob of worshippers piss me off more than he does tbh. They act like he’s a god and everything he says is the most amazing thing ever said. He’s nothing special.

Wash your penis bucko!

In this case, you've got it backwards. The man denies reality and feeds people bullshit illusions that they can use to comfort themselves. Also his advice is bluepilled, normie trash. Just wants to make men as productive as possible without fixing the problem.

he married his neighbor and tells incels to man up.

how can i man up my face?

also this:
I don’t like him but his mob of worshippers piss me off more than he does tbh

Yes, our western leftie media HATES him, so he is on my side.

I don’t like him but his mob of worshippers piss me off more than he does tbh. They act like he’s a god and everything he says is the most amazing thing ever said. He’s nothing special.
I like the way he talks and explain things. Its easy to follow and understand what he wants to say. So yes he is kinda special. But yes his followers are annoying.

I like how he’s able to destroy his feminist opponents in debates. But he chose an easy target, feminists and leftards are not that hard to beat in debates.

On the other hand he’s not providing anything valuable for incels or MGTOWs. So, I’m not interested in his narrative.

I hate his esoteric, individualistic, libertarian, pro-capitalist classcuck teachings and the guy himself is a total weirdo:

k6rgKVn.jpg

Look at this passage out of his book "Maps of Meaning" - here he describes a dream he had:

I dreamed I saw my maternal grandmother sitting by the bank of a swimming pool, which was also a river. Her genital region was exposed dimly. It had the appearance of a thick mane of hair. She was stroking herself absentmindedly. She walked over to me with a handful of pubic hair compacted into something resembling a large artist's paintbrush. She pushed this at my face. I raised my arm several times to deflect her hand. Finally, unwilling to hurt her or interfere with her any further, I let her have her way. She stroked my face with the brush gently and said, like a child, isn't it soft?
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/242860067_Maps_of_Meaning_The_Architecture_of_Belief

He's a tradcuck whose too afraid to say women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

He is just a atheist firebrand preacher. Boring and repetitive without much charisma.

he married his neighbor and tells incels to man up.

how can i man up my face?

He is not wrong though. A lot of incels need to man up and take responsibility instead of living with their parents. You can see them encouraging living NEET, doing drugs and relaying on their mom and every one of them has an anime avatar.

How can you attract women with this kind of lifestyle.

Considering he's going to Bilderberg this year, how he was suddenly popular after that tranny triggering youtube video, and a sheepdog to get young white men back into traditional cuckery, I'd say he's a piece of shit.

He's a libertarian cuck, fuck him.

Though he was interesting at first

Cant really stand him much now

Fkn blind cuck, he claims to have high iq yet ignores blackpill facts.

At least he doesn't deny hypergamy and the fact that only 40% of men will succeed in progenerate.
Knowing stats isn't what makes you blackpilled, what makes you blackpilled is your solution to the cucked system.

Knowing stats isn't what makes you blackpilled, what makes you blackpilled is your solution to the cucked system.
Solutions:
1.Sexbot(Big cope)
2.Putting foods back to their place(Acceptable Cope)
3.Genetic modification to allow anyone who can afford to a GigaChadhood and start a new life.(The best case scenario)

Solutions:
1.Sexbot(Big cope)
2.Putting foods back to their place(Acceptable Cope)
3.Genetic modification to allow anyone who can afford to a GigaChadhood and start a new life.(The best case scenario)
I like those solutions, but putting foids in their place isn't cope if it's done on a big enough scale like where we're heading.

I like those solutions, but putting foids in their place isn't cope if it's done on a big enough scale like where we're heading.
Well it is a cope if you see long term.
Let's say we did put foids back in their places. Strip away their voting rights, right to go out without our permission. Etc
We go on live our day to day life everything is fine.
We have sons who do the same sons of sons who do the same as well a period of peace and harmony.
But inside the foids the hypergamy is raging, they can't stand anymore.
One foid rises up and screams for her "FREEDOM (to fuck Chad)" and millions of ither voices follows her, the cucks join in thinking bowing will increase their chances of getting some poons.
Feminism rises again.
This is how history keeps repeating.
Our ancestors knew because the wounds of hupergamy was still fresh in.society and.foids kept quiet.
But the moment the wounds heals the foid will inflict new ones.

All you need to know about Jordan Faggotson.

Well it is a cope if you see long term.
Let's say we did put foids back in their places. Strip away their voting rights, right to go out without our permission. Etc
We go on live our day to day life everything is fine.
We have sons who do the same sons of sons who do the same as well a period of peace and harmony.
But inside the foids the hypergamy is raging, they can't stand anymore.
One foid rises up and screams for her "FREEDOM (to fuck Chad)" and millions of ither voices follows her, the cucks join in thinking bowing will increase their chances of getting some poons.
Feminism rises again.
This is how history keeps repeating.
Our ancestors knew because the wounds of hupergamy was still fresh in.society and.foids kept quiet.
But the moment the wounds heals the foid will inflict new ones.
The sexbots and artificial wombs will stop history from repeating itself, because foids will be replaced. We also have millions of written pages and videos left online of all the blackpills that won't be forgotten from feminism.

He's alright, he says a lot of obvious things and while nobody else is saying them he gets a lot of fame for it. He took advantage of the perfect storm we have in society when people are sick of PCism and is looking back towards tradition.

Immersion therapy Peterson. I don't think this tallfag with a good mandible can comprehend that for genetic shit males you can put yourself out there and fail over and over and over and over and over again to the point where it's smart to give up.

As far as I understand he supports enforced monogamy which is a good thing for us incels.

Just see how he raised that slut he calls daughter and you understand everything.
He is a smart business man and he knows how to get them on his hand.

I agree with a lot of the stuff he says, and he's good at saying it, but shit like "clean your room" is so insipid that it proves he's just media-whoring for money.

He's cool and quite right in the things he says.

he believes in g0d so is pretty retarded. also everything he says sounds deep but really is saying n0thing. h8 that fag

Another asshole who loves himself, and especially his fucking voice. He will tell a story and bullshit for hours about something he could tell in one or two sentences. For people in ~90IQ range he is fucking genius, just because he can bullshit for so long, and that bullshit SOUNDS like inteligent stuff.

I like him overall, even though he gives some redpill-ish cope vibes. He's very intelligent and eloquent, it's a pleasure to listen to the guy.

The sexbots and artificial wombs will stop history from repeating itself, because foids will be replaced. We also have millions of written pages and videos left online of all the blackpills that won't be forgotten from feminism.
They would just ditch all those as ancient,primitive blabbering by some groups of crazy men. They would call the blackpill backwards and regressive ideologies as they are treating the societal and civil norms of yesterday.
And until everyone is blackpilled the development of artificial womb and sex bots will be way too gradual and lack the much needed boost.

As far as I understand he supports enforced monogamy which is a good thing for us incels.
Idk if he supports enforced monogamy but he did say that monogamy was good and a possible solution to inceldom(which it is).

They would just ditch all those as ancient,primitive blabbering by some groups of crazy men. They would call the blackpill backwards and regressive ideologies as they are treating the societal and civil norms of yesterday.
And until everyone is blackpilled the development of artificial womb and sex bots will be way too gradual and lack the much needed boost.
I believe the opposite will happen. You're being too pessimistic.