Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think makes people become ITcels?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
From my experience it seems to be a combination of being exposed to toxic online communities i.e Reddit, left wing youtubers etc and social isolation.
Young teenagers get exposed to Reddit and if they are social isolated they'll have a very limited idea of the real world. To them Reddit is the real world.
Social isolation also compounds it because socially isolated people will usually not be able to understand why they are socially isolated and the bluepill seens to provide an explantion for this.
I would love to hear what this forum thinks causes someone to become an ITcel.

A lifetime of bluepill thinking/platitudes, a knee jerk reaction to the uncomfortable truth and a desire to fit in/be morally superior
low t and iq
that too

I think what you're seeing with them is a lot of denial and projection. I think a lot of them know that we are right, but they don't want to accept it because the truth hurts.

Easily influenceable.
Thinking they'd get something being such good boys.
"See I defended your honor, would you fuck me now. P-please".

Imgur    KOLwsEF

From my experience it seems to be a combination of being exposed to toxic online communities i.e Reddit, left wing youtubers etc and social isolation.
Young teenagers get exposed to Reddit and if they are social isolated they'll have a very limited idea of the real world. To them Reddit is the real world.
Social isolation also compounds it because socially isolated people will usually not be able to understand why they are socially isolated and the bluepill seens to provide an explantion for this.
I would love to hear what this forum thinks causes someone to become an ITcel.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/icmqpp/meta_what_do_you_think_makes_people_become_incels/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

I actually find it hard to believe that it's still a popular community in 2020. I can remember massive amounts of white knights on reddit in like 2012, but to think that such people still exist now is just fucking mental lmao. Do these retards not realise that simping gets them NOWHERE.

Their ego.

Let's be honest: the people on IT are not Chads or Stacies.

We're probably one of the few communities whose SMV are on par or below theirs.

Cue their smug, self-serving platitudes and karma whoring.

being able to orbit foids(aka having a foid friend) but every woman still rejects you. If foids dated them they wouldnt be on reddit or IT.

Overexposure to soy and libtard media

They feel a smug sense of superiority when they shit on us, every time they ridicule Incels they feel like they aren't like them. No wonder why we call them Incels in denial.

i dont know why foids joining them (prop. because they are landwhales and single mothers) but for the males there would be two categories:
-karma farmers
-incels in denial

Self preservation and cowardice, I cant possibly be an incel designated bi Texas law enforcement as domestic terrorists, why, I even subscribed to chinese sub reddit persecuting them.

A lifetime of bluepill thinking/platitudes, a knee jerk reaction to the uncomfortable truth and a desire to fit in/be morally superior

intellectual and physical weakness.

Being an incel in denial.

Straight male ITcels are probably some foid's gay best friend, and IT is a hobby to scoop brownie points with the foid he has an unrequited crush on. As self-loathing as I am, I've got nothing on these ITcels.

Because they think women can't possibly be wrong.

Overload on soy and being very low iq

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back