Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What do you think about this?

Klouzi

Klouzi

Fuck toilets
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/A-nTAU3vXzQ

(watch the first 1:11 minutes)

I tried it once, failed because I was found within the first 3 minutes of unconsciousness or so.
Now I would have to buy all the stuff again which is expensive. I am to much afraid of the rope. What do you suggest? Try again or continue with this unfair bs called life?

My method of choice was sodium nitrate. Don't do it man. Comfy-rot with your cel-bros.

I tried it once, failed because I was found within the first 3 minutes of unconsciousness or so.
Now I would have to buy all the stuff again which is expensive. I am to much afraid of the rope. What do you suggest? Try again or continue with this unfair bs called life?
As someone who now has everything for both the SN and the inert gas method, I would say that if you are able to get antiemetics you should go for the SN method, as it is less expensive.

Last edited: