Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think about that guys ?

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
where we fall in these types ? is there some truths in it ? or just plain Coping ?

Too many words

I have a German Shepard

I cant read that many.

I would put the effort to read it all if it seemed interesting, but it looks like redpill behavior cope.

I skimmed it and well, it's at least partially cope because it mentions good guys and bad guys, which you should know doesn't exist if you're blackpilled. It's also fairly simplistic but I guess it's a better starting point for the 12 year old than whatever bluepilled shit they would have taught him at shool.

I read the title and I already know it's going to be the dogpill.
NEIN!

First, you have the sheep. About 60-70% 80% of them men you will ever meet will be this sort. He is usually a decent, friendly, nice guy who works hard and loves his family. He tries to make his (wife) happy and generally does the best he can to provide for the people around him.

Then you have the wolves. Some people call them “Alpha” males. They generally tend to be predatory, so fortunately there are not that many of them running around. You know them when you see them - they almost always have an unearned sense of arrogance about them. They were born tall, smart, athletic, rich or good looking.

You are son. All of YOU are my purpose and my legacy. Your mom and I are divorced, but I am still here, right?

You have to learn how to be a Good man – a German Shepherd –
like I try to be. It will be tough, and it will hurt at times. Studying to be smart, lifting weights to be strong, martial arts to learn how to fight, and the many other things that will forge you as a good man man. But you WILL appreciate it when you get older. I promise you that.

I hope for that poor fuck he is larping.

I cant be bothered to read

Didn't read lol ( laughing out loud )seems like red pill cope