Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think about a charity MMA fight against IncelTears?

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
I'm 99.99% sure they would pussy out, but in case they don't, we'd fucking annihilate those hyperfeminised abominations.

@ThoughtfulCel you're up

I think it's not important enough to concern yourself with.

You lose either way when you fight a tranny.

i aint touching any of those trannies.

As long as the charity is covering facial surgery for hideous sub4 men... I'm done. I'll take on Smegma himself.

Wrong. All trannies are extremely weak creatures.
I mean there's no winning. If a man beats up a tranny it's not a real victory. And on the off-chance you lose, a tranny beat you.

@ThoughtfulCel you're up

I could murder all of them by myself.

CQ  nQOW8AAi1H

I mean there's no winning. If a man beats up a tranny it's not a real victory. And on the off-chance you lose, a tranny beat you.
It would most likely pussy out way before it got to the ring.

When I moneymaxx in a few years I could be able to make it happen no bullshit, it honestly shouldn't be that hard to do with the right connections.

Think about it, I could fly out the contestants and we could host it in a large city like LA, NY, or Miami. Incels vs. IncelTears, imagine the headlines. We could livestream it on Youtube or Twitch or some shit too. The winner(s) get $10k (price could go up).

Last edited:
Not female to male. They're pumped full of testosterone.
Also weakened by a fuckload of other hormones + their balls are snipped.
When I moneymaxx in a few years I could be able to make it happen no bullshit, it honestly shouldn't be that hard to do with the right connections.

Think about it, I could fly out the contestants and we could host it in a large city like LA, NY, or Miami. Incels vs. IncelTears, imagine the headlines. We could livestream it on Youtube or Twitch or some shit too. The winner(s) get $10k (price could go up).
Hmu then boyo

If you kill your opponent in the end i'm in

Also weakened by a fuckload of other hormones + their balls are snipped.

But their muscles are big and strong. I remember some time around last year I encountered someone in the elevator who I'm pretty sure was MtF. Biceps bulging like melons. And they looked very angry. They were liable to punch a hole through my head.

Spend your money on something better. This is beyond stupid.
Fuck that. It's going to happen and you're gonna be there. Just give it a few years.

But their muscles are big and strong. I remember some time around last year I encountered someone in the elevator who I'm pretty sure was MtF. Biceps bulging like melons. And they looked very angry. They were liable to punch a hole through my head.
The 195 cm trannies you see in women's sports never even got close to snipping their dicks off. They are just salty roidfags.

No need for more incel on incel violence

if every female on IT had Tourettes the subreddit would burn down within a day

The 195 cm trannies you see in women's sports never even got close to snipping their dicks off. They are just salty roidfags.

I think actually taking your dick off is a step too far for most transsexuals. Hence all the "I should still get to go in the women's restroom even though I have a penis" argument going on.

@Admiral_Arkantos looks like I need to hop on MMA asap man. This is my purpose in life

I think actually taking your dick off is a step too far for most transsexuals. Hence all the "I should still get to go in the women's restroom even though I have a penis" argument going on.
Have these roided abominaciones ever posted anything on IT?

will take them all on

@Ellsworth /sp/fags gtfih

Honestly, who's our best fighter?

Have these roided abominaciones ever posted anything on IT?

I'm pretty sure if there are transsexuals on IncelTears, they're the "Yes hormones/no dick snip" transsexuals.

@Ellsworth /sp/fags gtfih
I’m big and on steroids. I can hit them with my finisher “no chin music”
Tbh I’m pretty sure we could beat them in a beauty contest too.