Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you guys think will happen when inceldom becomes mainstream?

nullus

nullus

Banned
-
By inceldom I mainly mean virginity not necessarily blackpilled beliefs

As involuntary celibacy rises for both men and women but particularly men, there's no way it will go unnoticed by the mainstream.

How will the mainstream media react to this predicament and what will the common beliefs be amongst the public for the cause behind this?

It wouldn't surprise me if men are unjustly blamed for this but what exactly will men be blamed for?

Personally I believe the two main reasons are men having fucked up hormones and promiscuity/dating apps

Mainstream? The inceldom spectrum is. About legal prosecution? That's bullshit... of course, that'd be if we didn't live in a dictatorial regime (also known as, the entire Western hemisphere). We can't certainly know the plans of our masters, the Americans.

The official descent into total anarchy.

nothing will happen

The only time Incels get attention mainstream is when somebody goes on a massacre

It’s been mainstream ever since the gigachad memes

The only think I see coming is the rise of even more scammers, they will be every where