Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do you guys think when you hear love songs????

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
I listen to them just to get my daily suicide fuel over the feelings you'll never share like the singers have so much passion over past loves or current loves and I just LDAR thinking about how shity and lonesome my live is.

Honestly blame my dad for this since he would always play songs like this cause he actually has love of his life (my mom). 

Fuck my fate and society

It's hard to listen to female singers because 99.999% of what they sing about is relationships.

No need to probe around in your wounds.

Only hate songs will suffice.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63Agrr2qC78[/video]

I’m sometimes confused. I just can’t relate to any of it., so it’s almost like a different language to me. I could never put into words what reciprocated romantic love feels like, so those songs don’t make sense to me.

My friends say every song I listen to is simp music. So i guess i never listen to love songs

Love songs are a great cope. They take you back to bluepilled bliss for a few minutes, until you have to face bleak reality again

Rotunda said:
I’m sometimes confused. I just can’t relate to any of it., so it’s almost like a different language to me. I could never pit into words what reciprocated romantic love feels like, so those songs don’t make sense to me.

your lucky than, cause if you listen to love songs and have a oneitis its fucking extreme suicide fuel, fucking wanna rope  just thinking about that heartless bitch

KV3 said:
My friends say every song I listen to is simp music. So i guess i never listen to love songs

this. I listen to simp music too, usually about break ups or lost loves its like more relatable I guess

I think about all the girls I've met in my life and all the rejections I've suffered.
KV3 said:
What music do you listen to?

Earthbound said:
I think about all the girls I've met in my life and all the rejections I've suffered.

Rock, alt rock, and gundam osts

Earthbound said:

I listen to a large variety so here is the genres:
-thrash metal, death metal, black metal, heavy metal
-alternative rock (the strokes, the orwells, etc.) and rock bands from the 80s (the cure, joy division, etc)
-punk, hardcore punk
-80s groups (orchestral maneuvers in the dark, new order, the human league, flock of seagulls, etc.)
-oldies usually the hits most people know 
-spanish rock bands 
-and trap rap

thats just like a lose list of stuff I'm into, theres more stuff but too long too list

hbu?

Sometimes I just wish I had someone to sing love songs to.

KV3 said:
simp music

KV3 said:
Rock, alt rock

I'll admit a certain fondness for some strains of lachrymose romanticism. Check this out:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwiHjzpXtqk[/video]

Sadist said:
KV3 said:
Rock, alt rock, and gundam osts
what bands you into
That. I'm into Gojira, Maiden, Metallica (old school), Arch Enemy, Slipknot, Arcade Fire, Smashing Pumpkins, Nu-Nation, Pantera, Slayer, Sepultura, etc. Pretty much rock, alt rock, metal, heavy metal, thrash, death, etc.

Earthbound said:
That. I'm into Gojira, Maiden, Metallica (old school), Arch Enemy, Slipknot, Arcade Fire, Smashing Pumpkins, Nu-Nation, Pantera, Slayer, Sepultura, etc. Pretty much rock, alt rock, metal, heavy metal, thrash, death, etc.

nice, why it so easy to find people into metal on forums and stuff but never real life I swear smh.

like blasting fucking cannibal corpse (or any death/thrash/black metal band) on you earphone as you walk down the halls always gets so many strange looks from normies

Here's a less traditional love song sure to incite the amorous passions:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EZ1hUWtLvc[/video]

KV3 said:
Killers, Blink 182, Green day

oh, have you heard miss atomic bomb by the killers, thats a good limping song right there

Sadist said:
oh, have you heard miss atomic bomb by the killers, thats a good limping song right there

Yeah I think its a great song

makes me wanna sui

i dont listen to love songs i only listen to music that degrades and insults females

I never pay attention to the lyrics, my brain just turns off when listening to music.

If they're not sung by a female. I like listening to The Beatles. They created almost only lovesongs.

I don't listen to that shit.

i dont, luckily lil wayne isnt a sob story rapper

i dont, luckily lil wayne isnt a sob story rapper

I imagine that I'm in happy relationship and sing it to my love. Or I sing it to my high school crush in front of whole school and she falls in love with me. Or I imagine myself crying from third person in music video. My romantic soul loves love songs.

they are suicidefuel. especially the slow and deeper ones in particular. fuck ed sheeran.

oooh baby do you know what that's worth? Who made heaven as a place on Earth?

:cool:

brb getting rope

I listen to Japanese anime songs.

Akarin said:
I imagine that I'm in happy relationship and sing it to my love. Or I sing it to my high school crush in front of whole school and she falls in love with me. Or I imagine myself crying from third person in music video. My romantic soul loves love songs.

honestly this. I blame my dad tho for exposing me to this music

Oh no, I do not listen to love songs. Only time I ever listen to those is when I am forced to when they play out on public radio, other than that, they are just really generic, and a quick and easy cash-grab, because everyone listens to it and goes "Oh my God so relatable teehee!" ...except us.

I can't relate.

I imagine myself with my oneitis and how we passionately kiss.