Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How the hell do you guys don't want to kill yourself when using this forum

Yeah but if you aim wrong you are gonna blow your face off, it's not that easy. And good luck getting a good enough gun with clean ammo that will fire through your skull. Especially In shithole Europe. But one day in gonna get one and we'll see what happens
I dont know much about it because I cant get a gun in my country but I swear all you have to do to successfully die is just aim so that you hit the back of your brain??
You wouldnt be able to survive that

there's no reason to bully anybody he might not have it as bad as us there's no reason to bully anybody he might not have it as bad as us
Yeah he doesn't have it as bad as us
and what annoys me is that he shows off that he is 6’1 in his bio like he is bragging about it to everyone on the site

Literally all he has to do is lose fat and he will be gone from here

I dont know much about it because I cant get a gun in my country but I swear all you have to do to successfully die is just aim so that you hit the back of your brain??
is some rare case pepole do

The medulla is very small and the bullet is deflected by bones easily and you might end up like all the deformed survivor people who faggot Google censors pictures of so you can't even show anyone

Things that low inhib brocels are posting
then I do my college entrance exam in 15 days I will try and write some theories which can be considered life fuel

mainly about alternative strategies and sexual selection in animals

The medulla is very small and the bullet is deflected by bones easily and you might end up like all the deformed survivor people who faggot Google censors pictures of so you can't even show anyone
Wouldnt you be able to die if you used a shotgun and aimed for the back of the head??

Wouldnt you be able to die if you used a shotgun and aimed for the back of the head??
poster_0ba3db77cd2c4eeeacb2c4fb6222765f.jpg

I feel like dying everyday but dont know how

before ending this rent how do guys hear some of these stories and don't want to kill yourself
There has already been 1 instance of a user on here committing suicide. Don't know where the post is, but Im sure it happens even when it isn't documented for users on here to see.

As for me? There's bouts. It comes and goes sometimes. Welcome btw :feelshehe:.

There has already been 1 instance of a user on here committing suicide. Don't know where the post is, but Im sure it happens even when it isn't documented for users on here to see.

As for me? There's bouts. It comes and goes sometimes. Welcome btw :feelshehe:.
Theres probably been 100s of users here that have killed themselves and not said anything
Thats just the way it is with a site like this one

I have become one with the void. We are dead men walking

Brutal I guess there really is no easy way our of this shit
Of course not. But there is ways out but you need balls for it. Better to just kill other people than yourself. I would happy to fight and die in Palestine against the Jew rats that have ruined the whole world and made it fake and gay and rigged. This whole worlds problems can be traced back to rich faggots scamming everyone else and ganging up on the rest of us with shit like "government" and "corporations". Fuck them

Brutal I always get excited when I see I have notifications too but I only get like 3 because Barely anyone replies to me :feelskek:
Yeah, seeing notifications always makes my day. Only reason I get so many replies is because I post a lot on here. This place is my main source of socialization.

Seeing couples and groups of friends outside, makes me want to rope. Or reading cuckitor comments. Not this site, though

Ive barely even paid attention to you apart from the few times Ive commented to you why would I be calculating how many posts you make a day
thats not a question of paying attention its literally listed in the bio, the date joined and number of posts its all there
Why do you even think you belong on this site??
i am in the same situation as you guys, doomed to be single and sexless for life
You even being here is like an insult to the actual incels on this site especially because of the way you are showing off your height in your bio for no reason

I wouldn’t have even noticed you out of all the other posters If you weren't bragging about your height
its a protest against guys here that think being 6'1 gets you laid just like that, but it doesn't work that way.

All right first of all I'm going to start by saying that some of the content here is very funny and interesting and this is literally the place to study the Black Pill but for god f****** sake this places is sad how the hell do you guys use this place on daily basis I've been only here for a couple of days I made a couple of posts and most of the responses were very funny and helpful but some of the stories here are just way too brutal like I have had a very rough upbringing but to see the amount of people that are going through the same thing in some cases even worse than me and especially the Oldcels
And how most of us probably will never ascend

Is it just sad it is like looking at 1, 000 different versions of myself from different countries and backgrounds and just feelings sad for them as well as myself
like I am already miserable and sad and it is not like people here need to understand the black pill most of us have f****** lived it

This is probably going to be it for me I don't think I can stand this anymore
I will Just come back in a few months when I am a bit more a stable to get a dose of reality
But before ending this rent how do guys hear some of these stories and don't want to kill yourself like I get it Oh somebody has it worse then me but it doesn't work for me like that
it is like looking at a reflection of my self just an Eco chamber of misery
I keep my faith in God

isnt it literally impossible to not kill oneself if you put a shotgun or a pistol into your mouth? how is that survivable at all? dont do suicide though

What you describe in your post was literally me 4 yrs ago the moment i discovered about the BP and this website my guy.

For 2 years i was damaged so bad psychologically and had been feeling the most suicidal ever in my life, but eventually, with time i began being used being constantly blackpilled.

As cliche as it might sounds, the blackpill literally saves lives. It might be painfully sad in the begging, but as time passes, you will just get used to it.

Speaking for myself, I am who i am today because of this website and i'm so thankful to God Almighty for making me discover the the uncomfortable truths of life that many can't handle trough the blackpill. I'm not going to hide that at times all i wanna do is just rope or kill my self too. The blackpill burned a deep hole inside my soul and sometimes i feel life is meaningless, but i just kept living day by day and learned to cope with it.

OP stay strong my brother and i hope the best for you and your future!! i'd recommend you spending less time as much as you possibly can on this forum or any type of BP content for the sake of your own mental health. Some users such as @SandNiggerKANG have already tried ropping not long ago (a true case btw, not a LARP).

Last edited:
isnt it literally impossible to not kill oneself if you put a shotgun or a pistol into your mouth? how is that survivable at all? dont do suicide though
Buddy you seem to underestimate the human body the ultimate predator of this earth

thats not a question of paying attention its literally listed in the bio, the date joined and number of posts its all there

i am in the same situation as you guys, doomed to be single and sexless for life

its a protest against guys here that think being 6'1 gets you laid just like that, but it doesn't work that way.
It does if your not ugly Ive seen average tall guys get pussy
If your white literally all you have to do is seamax and you would slay
talking about Im a lifelong virgin like you guys :feelskek: you cant be fucking serious man

your not though if your not lying or mistaken you have way more of a chance then most of us
You literally said that you are 6’1 with a normie face and you are nt when we spoke before
And Im assuming your white too but you might not be

the lives of the actual incels on this site and your life aren't even comparable

The reason your incel is because your fucking fat
Being fat can make most men unattractive
All you have to do is lose fat and you can live normally and your comparing your situation to someone like me who’s problems are set In stone

What a fucking joke I honestly wouldnt be surprised if you are a troll :feelskek:

This forum is lifefuel for me. Quality humour, high IQ takes, interesting stories, no censorship at all and I feel less alone. Almost everywhere else I would just get mogged and fed :bluepill::redpill:

talking about Im a lifelong virgin like you guys :feelskek: you cant be fucking serious man

your not though if your not lying or mistaken you have way more of a chance then most of us
You literally said that you are 6’1 with a normie face and you are nt when we spoke before

the lives of the actual incels on this site and your life aren't even comparable

All you have to do is lose fat and you can live normally and your comparing your situation to someone like me who’s problems are set In stone

What a fucking joke I honestly wouldnt be surprised if you are a troll :feelskek:
dude stop bullying this poor dude just because he is tall and has a normi face he is an incel just like me and you
his suffering is just as bad as us
just because he maybe has it a bit better dose not make okay to bully him

dude stop bullying this poor dude just because he is tall and has a normi face he is an incel just like me and you
his suffering is just as bad as us
just because he maybe has it a bit better dose not make okay to bully him
His suffering aint shit
Yeah maybe hes not getting pussy rn but that isnt everything in life and he could get pussy if he lost weight anyway

He has it way easier then most of us and he’s trying to say he has it just as bad as us
Does that not annoy you??
He’s basically insulting your life experiences by saying his life is even similar to any of ours

This is why theres so many fakecels on the site because no one says anything About it

His suffering aint shit
Yeah maybe hes not getting pussy rn but that isnt everything in life and he could get pussy if he lost weight anyway

He has it way easier then most of us and he’s trying to say he has it just as bad as us
Does that not annoy you??
He’s basically insulting your life experiences by saying his life is even similar to any of ours

This is why theres so many fakecels on the site because no one says anything About it
but here's the thing we don't know his life experiences maybe he has had it worse than us

there is no hierarchy to being an incel bro as long as you don't get no love you're welcome here in my book

Good thing I read about this because I just thought again about killing myself because I just read again how ugly women still feel entitled to all the attention and gifts pretty women get and do everything to avoid talking with men, but only talk in women-only groups. But usually when I do I am so depressed I don't even write here.

there is no hierarchy to being an incel bro as long as you don't get no love you're welcome here in my book
Theres a hierarchy to everything thats how human nature is

Some of the people on this site have it way easier then the others do you think that they still belong here just because They dont get pussy??

This bruce guy as an example could easily fix his situation but he still thinks his situation is comparable to someone with genuinely bad genes who cant just lose weight and then live normally

Getting pussy is the least of some of the problems people here have to deal with
And your acting like he is on the same level as them

I’ve wanted to kill myself every minute of my life. I’m waiting for my father to die so I don’t hurt him more than my mom did. I would be so much better off dead. This forum is a shithole but living is even worse

Theres a hierarchy to everything thats how human nature is

Some of the people on this site have it way easier then the others do you think that they still belong here just because They dont get pussy??

This bruce guy as an example could easily fix his situation but he still thinks his situation is comparable to someone with genuinely bad genes who cant just lose weight and then live normally

Getting pussy is the least of some of the problems people here have to deal with
And your acting like he is on the same level as them
do you realize that sometimes it could be hard for people to lose weight because of being stressed and genetic?
I mean I think this is what you get wrong it is just not looks unless you are like a sub-3
for most people here it is not over just because of their looks alone there is always the holy trial combo of ugly face manlet autistic

as I said maybe he's not that ugly but there could be other stuff outside of his control that I f***** him up like bullying abusive parents poverty ethnicity etc

It is fun to be a menance in soyciety :society:

the only thing that is different about me and most of the guys here is that I am not neeting and do not hate women. other than that i have the same fucking horrible lonely rotting life as everybody else, probably worse than at least 50% of regulars here. and you motherfucker will tell me that i am a troll, honest to god if not for the fact that i am a staunch believer in whitepill and not poor i would probably just rope years ago and understand people who do. being fat here is just a small part, put it in my bio after 3 mins of reading the glossary on wiki becuase i cant explain my entire situation in a few lines

other than my bones being longer and me not being a neet nothing is different about my life than anybodys life from here

do you realize that sometimes it could be hard for people to lose weight because of being stressed and genetic?
I mean I think this is what you get wrong it is just not looks unless you are like a sub-3
for most people here it is not over just because of their looks alone there is always the holy trial combo of ugly face manlet autistic

as I said maybe he's not that ugly but there could be other stuff outside of his control that I f***** him up like bullying abusive parents poverty ethnicity etc
He said before that he is NT so he is tall and nt with normie look
the only thing that is different about me and most of the guys here is that I am not neeting and do not hate women. other than that i have the same fucking horrible lonely rotting life as everybody else, probably worse than at least 50% of regulars here. and you motherfucker will tell me that i am a troll, honest to god if not for the fact that i am a staunch believer in whitepill and not poor i would probably just rope years ago and understand people who do. being fat here is just a small part, put it in my bio after 3 mins of reading the glossary on wiki becuase i cant explain my entire situation in a few lines
Whats so bad about your situation then because from what I can tell your main problem is being fat
You’ve said before that you are tall and nt with normie looks so what is even your problem apart from being fat

dude being a neet isn't a lucky thing it might be fun for the first week but not for long
Ive been neet for 2 years now its not that bad if You dont mind not going out
And have enough things to occupy yourself

Hes said before that he is tall and nt with normie looks
His main flaw from what I know about him is being fat which even if its hard for him to do he can still lose weight and ascend

I cant just gain leg bone like he can lose fat so atleast he can actually do something about his situation