Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you even say to a foid?

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
I was thinking about dating sites and yes I know it's a waste of time for a subhuman like myself. But then I was thinking... even if a foid did right swipe me and want to talk to me... what would I even say to her?

Whatever you want

I have no idea

I have no idea
See that's the next thing... if a foid ever did say yes to anytime I've asked one out IRL what next? What do I do with her? What do we talk about? LOL.

You just tell the the waitresse your order...

Never tip them.

The same way I would talk to someone random? I wouldn't think different between male or female if it's just first interaction.

"Hey."
"How are you?"
What's up?"

Depending on what she say I would have to then decide. Outside of the greeting I would not know as I wouldn't know what she would say as I'm not psychic.

Even if you match it wouldn't go anywhere but if it did, probably hi

You talk shit about others but in a way that comes off like you are just noticing your surroundings.
It's so evil.

If you are Chad: anything you want because she will like it

If you are non Chad: anything you want because she will not like it.

dance like a jester

Nothing you say will ever be of value to them, the only thing women value about low tier men is whatever money they can leech off of them.

It doesn't actually matter what you say, all that matters is what you look like. The more attractive you are the more you can get away with saying, but at the end of the day the main priority to foids is 1st looks and after that how much they can mooch from you. If you don't have either they don't give a shit.

It doesn't actually matter what you say, all that matters is what you look like. The more attractive you are the more you can get away with saying, but at the end of the day the main priority to foids is 1st looks and after that how much they can mooch from you. If you don't have either they don't give a shit.

doesnt matter she doesnt care

Doesn't matter what you say, as long as you are Chad

Chad doesn't have to say anything. He just exists.

Contemplating this means you're actually being hopeful :feelshehe:

It is simple, just write basic stuff like "how are you and shit" and always give short answers like "I'm fine".
If the foid keeps the conversation ongoing, you will know that she is interested.

I want you to suck my dick, Tyrone says.

I wouldn't know

Talk about how big your dick is. Always gets a foid wet. Goodluck.

Suck my dick you filthy whore

just show the middle finger

Getting the match/attraction is the biggest part of it. After that it doesn't matter too much what you say as long as you don't show that you're some non NT autist that thinks about "weird" things.

It only takes a 3 - 15 messages to get them to go on a date.