Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do we ultimately want?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
By now, you should have figured out that marriage is a scam, female nature is cold and not in line with your interests and dating is a humiliating endeavor where you are essentially a jester for women. Obviously, as incels, we are unfit to engage in any of these activities ,but were they worth it in the first place?

With marriage, there is a high probability that you will be cucked. If you manage to get a relationship, she will inevitably get bored of you to the point of disdain and will proceed to move onto the next man more valuable than you. The process of dating itself amounts to you jumping through all sorts of hoops in order to show that you are worthy of some crumbs of pussy.

In light of all of this, have you really lost much? If you've come to accept these realities, I can only imagine that you still feel pain because you want to believe that women can love.

I'm starting to move away from being angry about women soley; I'm angry that I've been sold all these lies about how this place works.
I think it is time for a rebranding.

Last edited:
Being born is the biggest scam in the universe yet somehow we all bought into it

I want a unicorn

Spoken like a true MGTOW.

teen love with teen girl after our teen years ended

to be good looking and have a cute jb on my dick

Modern civilization greatly changed our relationship with foids. In the jungle, we could do what we want, but we had to be considerate of our offspring. Modernism has given roasties the ability to abuse their bodies and offspring. Females by their nature hate penetration. And have only come to accept it reluctantly, by sub-Chad men.

bro you do realize incels are not a movement right

so it depends on what you, as an individual want

By now, you should have figured out that marriage is a scam, female nature is cold and not in line with your interests and dating is a humiliating endeavor where you are essentially a jester for women. Obviously, as incels, we are unfit to engage in any of these activities ,but were they worth it in the first place?

With marriage, there is a high probability that you will be cucked. If you manage to get a relationship, she will inevitably get bored of you to the point of disdain and will proceed to move onto the next man more valuable than you. The process of dating itself amounts to you jumping through all sorts of hoops in order to show that you are worthy of some crumbs of pussy.

In light of all of this, have you really lost much? If you've come to accept these realities, I can only imagine that you still feel pain because you want to believe that women can love.

I'm starting to move away from being angry about women soley; I'm angry that I've been sold all these lies about how this place works.
I think it is time for a rebranding.
Seek divinity within yourself.
Become an entity separate from this World.
It is the final step into enlightenment.

Your body is just a meat suit a.k.a Vessel.

That is true spirituality, not man made garbage ( I am looking at you abrahamic shitheads )

Don't even know anymore tbh. This question has plagued me since I took the black pill ngl

Death and destruction.

We want options and for our relationships to be honest, whether it be long term or short term

At the end of the day, we ultimately want someone who can be our life companion. Somebody we can be intimate with and somebody that can agree with us emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

We just want love but we're never going to receive it.

I want marriage, but not modern day cucked marriage; traditional marriage where the girl marries young a virgin, husbands have authority over their wives, adultery and other transgressions are harshly punished and divorce isn't possible.

an asteroid to end this gay earth

Fucking this, this is the thread that needed to be made, always felt I was alone in this, so many times I have said this shit in various comments and all I'd see were responses from idiots saying - "you're coping dude, teen love is the best dude and you missed it, marriage and children is all that matter"

These are the same fucking retards that in a next thread will be saying - "marriage is a scam, paternity fraud is up, most married men are beta providers"

They can't make up their damn minds, there is no consistency in their arguments, I've often said the only thing I feel I'm missing out on is sex, love has never existed, its an illusion, morals and values mean nothing they are subjective

The one thing I hate most about the world is not being without a woman or even without sex, it was the fact that I was sold a bill of goods, we were all given a false map to plot our lives against, a false ruleset to live by

This is why I never get the guys who go on and on about "ascending", while simultaneously going on and on about evolution psychology, hypergamy, etc, its like make up your fucking mind, is dating and relationships a scam or is it a worthy pursuit, you can't have it both ways, mind you these are the same guys that will say they will never pay for sex, and that they value female validation

So many illogical cucks on this site, its ridiculous

That's the one million dollar question.

AND I WANT IT NOW!

Harem of stacies

I want a two things but they can’t occur simultaneously

I already know what I want, I think one of the truest thing pointed out by this thread is that most incels haven't gotten to that point yet, they've yet to truly make a choice, pick a side.

What I Want:

I want to remove rights from females

All I wanted was a person to talk to and someone to make LDARING alone in my house for weeks more fun. Obviosuly though I know that anything said to a female will be used as a double edged sword against you and then the female systematically tries to change all kinds of aspects of your life like clothes, house style, haircut and other stuff. Then comes the divorce rape. I have seen all that happen to my uncle. That is what awaits you if you are even given the privilege of paying for one of these females dinners.

Being born is the biggest scam in the universe yet somehow we all bought into it
the only people who bought into it was our parents
having children is selfish and shows how much understanding of life you lack