Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The 5 S's (All A Man Really Needs For A Satisfying Life)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
1. Sustenance (food, water, etc)
2. Shelter (home that protects you from "the elements")
3. Security (safe acquisition, ownership and usage of assets and resources)
4. Sex (sex and/or reproduction)
5. Spectacles (entertainment)

I just want to create a life where I have access to these 5 things and screen everything else out so I have little to no worries or extra baggage to deal with

This is all a man really needs access to, to be satisfied, anything else is just "in the mind" (ego, false expectations, etc). This thread is a response to all the "there's more to life than X" copers, there is nothing more to life than these 5 needs, that's all there is to it, if you can gain access to these 5 things you are set

See that guy who went bungee jumping or climbed mount everest, you are going to look at images of him smiling and grinning having a good time, and see that shit on facebook and instagram, and probably yourself into thinking - "maybe if I "go out and live life to the fullest" like this I'll be happy"

Not realizing that all that shit is supplementary, guys who do stuff like that for fun ALREADY HAVE THEIR BASE NEEDS MET, after he's done with that extra bit of fun he's going home to ream the fuck out of stacys ass and creampie her. If he had to choose between that, and going bungee jumping, and could never have both, do you think he would choose bungee jumping or climbing mount everest?, I doubt it, if he had to choose between those things and having a home and stable income do you think he would choose those "exciting cool activities", of course not, having a home and resources are way more important

The 5 Base Needs (The 5 S's) are all that really matter, everything else is supplementary.

So basically Maslow's hierachy, you need to fulfill basic needs to reach self-actualization. Normies want us to skip the steps of fulfilling the basic needs and skip to self-actualization, and then come back to get those basic needs later. That's basically what "just focus on other things/career if you want to find someone" actually means. It's backwards.

What about this forum?

Id rather sleep outside and fuck like an ape instead of some stupid "shelter"...

All of that is guaranteed if youre white

So basically Maslow's hierachy, you need to fulfill basic needs to reach self-actualization. Normies want us to skip the steps of fulfilling the basic needs and skip to self-actualization, and then come back to get those basic needs later. That's basically what "just focus on other things/career if you want to find someone" actually means. It's backwards.

It's not backwards. It's open dishonesty & deception.

Same, my friend who had a gf always use to invite me to paint ball or laser tag but I never felt happy cuz my base needs were not met, meanwhile he was having the time of his life cuz after a long day of paint ball he is gonna go home and fuck his girl while I cry myself to sleep