Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do people think about the Canadian government's decision to list the Proud Boys as a terrorist entity?

title

• Total voters
Didnt they already declared them terrorists anyway ?
Plus they are racist red-pill faggots who co-operate with white femongoloids and simp for them bcs ''Mah tradwife''

quote this if you don't care

Not surprised. The C in Canada stands for cuckold. It's one of the most soyified, leftist filled, gynocentric, femoid worshipping shithole countries in the world.

Bank accounts frozen Game over.

Don't really care. The leader Enrique Tarrio is a glownigger.

Soon enough it will be easier to list everyone who isn't considered a terrorist there

Oh boy more right wing dissident destroying. At this point they might as well round everyone up, I'd rather be in kamalas FEMA camp then living like a fucking nigger bugmen idiot in 6 years.

"I do not want to pay my taxes, fap to blacked, and drink my cockroach milk" is apparently being a terrorist thing to say now

I'm not a Proud Boy.

seems bizarre to me, actually a good indication on how checked out the right is in Canada if they have to use the proud boys as some sort of domestic terror threat. couldn't find a gun club in rural Quebec or something?

if blm is declared a terrorist organisation, then ill be ok with it

seems bizarre to me, actually a good indication on how checked out the right is in Canada if they have to use the proud boys as some sort of domestic terror threat. couldn't find a gun club in rural Quebec or something?
The "Listed Terrorist Entity" doesn't have to apply to domestic threats, indeed, the vast majority of entities are outside of Canada.

The "Listed Terrorist Entity" doesn't have to apply to domestic threats, indeed, the vast majority of entities are outside of Canada.

They mention the leader being arrested on their page, but not the fact that he was a federal informant. You could argue relevance, but it's certainly giving me the big think.

based. can't wait for incels to be declared terror group.

Most of the proud boys incidents with antifa and public demonstrations of "extremism" have occurred in the US and not Canada so it's a pretty strange declaration to suddenly make ngl
Not surprised. The C in Canada stands for cuckold. It's one of the most soyified, leftist filled, gynocentric, femoid worshipping shithole countries in the world.
@InMyCellInHell has said similar things.
Imo it's countries like Canada and UK that are role models for US neoliberals so to get an idea of what they want to instate in the US just look at what they are already doing in the UK and Canada.

I don’t care since Im not American/Canadian

I don't think Canadians really care. They just wanna out do America in everything.

Commies are scared

"terrorist designation= Me don't likes u"
pretty soy ngl

"terrorist designation= Me don't likes u"
pretty soy ngl
Soys show these designations have teeth by then using said designations to deplatform and cutoff all normal services and conveniences to these designated groups tbh

No clue what they even are

Oh boy more right wing dissident destroying. At this point they might as well round everyone up, I'd rather be in kamalas FEMA camp then living like a fucking nigger bugmen idiot in 6 years.

"I do not want to pay my taxes, fap to blacked, and drink my cockroach milk" is apparently being a terrorist thing to say now

No clue what they even are

Some working class men's club or fraternal organisation founded on a whim by Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes, it supposedly promotes traditional masculinity and civic nationalism/patriotism. After a bunch of street scuffles with antifa in 2017 and 2018 they got sued hard - almost(?) had RICO charges thrown at them and McInnes was forced to step down as head honcho and he was totally deplatformed and banned off everything.

It's pretty amusing these dweebs are labeled terrorists now. Last week one the leaders was outed as a glownigger as well:

Ironically, dudes have taking Ls ever since their guy Trump got in office.

All in all this is disconcerting, it sets a precedent of cracking down on any type of organised IRL dissent, however mild, against the liberal-progressive regime. Incels as a 'group' could get wrapped up in this.

Last edited:
I don’t really care.
But this place has too much hypergamy, probably even worse than America.

Everytime that sodomite Gavin gets involved, the feds are always right behind him. He glows in the dark.

The guy that threw the big overhand is probably in prison right now.
They can't lock them up.

The movement keeps growing. Commies are shitting their pants.

Maybe if antifa minded their own businesses instead of bullying war veterans in wheelchairs and right wing girls, then maybe this would not happen. Its called FIGHTING BACK, something a lot of pussies in this forum refuse to learn.

Proud boys alt right ap 2 thg 180719 hpMain 16x9 992

They can't lock them up.

The movement keeps growing. Commies are shitting their pants.

Maybe if antifa minded their own businesses instead of bullying war veterans in wheelchairs and right wing girls, then maybe this would not happen. Its called FIGHTING BACK, something a lot of pussies in this forum refuse to learn.

View attachment 404709
"noooo antifa is bullying right wing girls"

sounding just like that faggot mcinnes

Why the fuck would anyone here care about foids and veterans?

The only thing that surprises me about it is that pathetic cucked nation didn’t do it sooner.

I won’t hold my breath for them to ever do the same to BLM and Antifa.

Ya know? Actual terrorist organizations that get a pass since they are simply tools of the Marxist, communist Jewish establishment ruling class.

"noooo antifa is bullying right wing girls"

sounding just like that faggot mcinnes

Why the fuck would anyone here care about foids and veterans?
Imagine being a left wing incel

You are literally a feminist simp

Kys maggot

Last edited: