Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do brocels think about psychedelics?

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
esp less harmful psychedelics as a temporal way of coping/having new experience without being addictive too much. psychedelics can also bring good feelings like happiness. lsd and dmt are found to have an effect on the human brain and personality as they introduce more acceptance and inner peace, think of it like instinct-inhibition, also kinda ssris but with less withdrawal effects.

Psychs won’t give you happy feelings, it’s about exploring your own mind. If you are blackpilled, you must be prepared to go into the abyss. It’s worth trying them out, you’ll understand first hand that our normal experience is finely tuned like turning a TV to a certain channel. All you’ve ever know is the contents of one show, but this lets you hop around to different channels and make you realize that thinking you were the first channel and part of it was just an illusion because you had no other experience of any other. The mind is more vast and unimaginable than you could have ever thought.

Last edited:
Not for me. Don't want to go into psychosis.

Psychs won’t give you happy feelings, it’s about exploring your own mind..
Correct, I was trying to say this. exploring your mind. but I once saw a video that psychedelics introduce such an effect on the brain that makes you feel less engaging to things that happen around you or something, which could be a very strong anti rope solution.

Not legal here:lasereyes: retarded laws:lasereyes:

If you have access to LSD and DMT, do them, but make sure you prepare properly (see online for what to do to prepare for your first trip).

Not for me. Don't want to go into psychosis.
I've seen this before, psychs aren't for everyone.

I've had plenty of good experiences with them but in the end it's just another drug

They sound enjoyable, never done them though