Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What did you use before .co? (Read before answer)

What site if any did you use before coming here?

• R9k

Votes: 37 33.0%
  • Reddit

Votes: 56 50.0%
  • Facebook single support groups

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • telegram

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • /pol/

Votes: 36 32.1%
  • 8chan

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • I still use my origin site(s)

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • I do not use my origin sites anymore.

Votes: 17 15.2%
  • I did not use any origin sites before .co

Votes: 20 17.9%
  • I used discord

Votes: 16 14.3%

• Total voters
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
You have unlimited choices to pick those that you used before you used .co or came to .co to rant/vent about your life and your inceldom. BONUS question: Do you still use said site?

IF YOU PICK DISCORD, IT'S NOT TECHNICALLY A SITE SO DON'T FACTOR IT IN WHEN CHOOSING IF YOU STILL USE YOUR ORIGIN SITES.

4shit and wizchan. /r9k/ from 8chan was good too.

I'm a r/braincels refugee, ngl

/r9k/ and /pol/. I still use them, it's funny to see how /pol/ spergs out over Frozen 2, and as long as you use filters for faggotry /r9k/ is pretty browseable still.

Hmm... I guess I used discord for 10 months and then I used reddit for 1.5 years. Although I tried to register on this forum last year this month I got rejected.

i used reddit,4chan boards,8chan and discord mostly. I only use discord and .co now

r9k and pol. I don't use them anymore.

Up until about... 2015, I did a lot of complaining about my life on GameFAQs Poll of the Day. Then I left. I come back now, the whole place is different.

I lurked 8chan, /pol/ and r9k sometimes but I was mostly on 55chan. I don't go there anymore.

reddit/redpill r/mgtow youtube comments shit like that

My own mind. Never felt the need for a place to vent.

never ranted on the internet before I registered in .co

Only this site.

Soyddit and Soycord :soy: :soy: :soy:

Reddit. I still use it tbh even if the site is trash the subreddits of specific games are pretty decent to talk about theories among other things

This is definitely an FBI research thread

4chan, I stopped using it because it became overrun by normies

Nothing prior to this site. Unless it was from a long time ago like 2012 or some shit.

I had to do a lot of wagecucking even when I registered on here so I never bothered to post much

Worked full time sometimes 8 days a week and still couldn't get laid.

You have unlimited choices to pick those that you used before you used .co or came to .co to rant/vent about your life and your inceldom. BONUS question: Do you still use said site?

IF YOU PICK DISCORD, IT'S NOT TECHNICALLY A SITE SO DON'T FACTOR IT IN WHEN CHOOSING IF YOU STILL USE YOUR ORIGIN SITES.
Closest thing I had to something like this was on pojo the yugioh banlist discussion shitting on kids who wanted every good card banned.

This place is much better, I feel at home dwelling on my vulgarity and hatred for this world.

Browsed reddit without an account then when r/incels was banned i forgot all about my inceldom and became bluepilled for a year and a half until a brutal rejection led me to .co

I instantly dislike everyone who clicked reddit
(jk not all but still wtf)

/pol/ and reddit. i don't use them anymore.

r/braincels and /r9k/ before it got infested with trannies.

Original incels,briancels, soycord, lookism

all bad mr officers

/pol/, /r9k/, /k/ and occasionally gun forums. SHTFplan and other prepper sites too. Originally started by lurking on gun sites and SHTF sites. Then went to some lolberg sites like mises forums. IRL coworker/friend at my first job introduced me to 4chan /k/ and was a /k/ommando for awhile before I went to /pol/ during 2012 when Ron Paul was running. /pol/ gradually beat me out of my lolberg ideology and my political positions began to drift further right. Found and lurked on /r9k/ since I sympathized with of them, although I was still MSTOW at the time. Migrated to 8ch during the second exodius when j00t nuked /pol/ with cuck shit. Stayed there for a very long time, about 5 years or so. Shit started getting bad around 2016/2017 and it stayed in the shitter till kampfy was booted. Mostly stayed on /k/ afterwards, only occasionally lurking /pol/. Came here after 8ch shut down.

Its amazing looking back on my internet life how much of it was caused by my looks and subsequent loneliness IRL. I was an outcast since elementary school. First got into knives to defend myself against bullies, but many of them gradually left me alone as we got older. Started getting into guns instead. Moved away from there and things got a bit better, but my shit looks stayed the same at the new high school, so I missed out on everything there. Went to college and nothing changed. Life feels like a waste tbh. Like I was put here to die in some war that either never happened or is going to happen.

2/10 life would not play again.

I started off on 4chan /pol/ a long time ago (well, since it was founded... I knew about 4chan before but never had an interest in it until about 2012) but when I really got into the incel community I went to reddit, which I hated because I disliked the format, but the sub got banned so I had to register here. I like the classic forum style a lot more.

/r9k/ and /pol/. Too bad R9K has become what it is today.

I read r/incels and redpilled content but wasn't an user

Mostly Krautchan before der general nuked the site. Also, 4chan and 8ch to an extend. I lurked r/incels but I never made a single post there.

I didn't use any site, I was in the deepest shit before finding this site. I'm still in, but at leat I know I'm not alone.

/r9k/ and /pol/. I still use them, it's funny to see how /pol/ spergs out over Frozen 2, and as long as you use filters for faggotry /r9k/ is pretty browseable still.
If you filtered out fag threads you'd be left with one page or less

r/incels, I was at a stage in my life where I shud alr have had a gf was becoming more aware that I was having no success with girls at all and wanted to find out more.

I miss r/incels a lot, so many blackpill bombs showed me the reality of this world. It was like watching a black comedy.

Wizardchan before they purged incels and became the Diet Coke chan known as "Wizchan."

r9cuck

but i rarely shared much there, this is the only place i shared much about my life

I used 8chan.
Bonus Answer = It has been revived but there isn’t really much use to it since I’m not a /pol/coper anymore.

been here after r/incels got banned, but still posted on r/braincels as well. Browsed Pol, posted mostly on Aus Pol however..