Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What can someone do to make themselves objectively physically attractive?

InternalJizzz

InternalJizzz

Permanent KHHV | die young and save yourself.
★★★★★
Aside from the obvious which I'm already commiting this year to. What can one do for an objectively mid tier normie face to look decent and overall improve life circumstances to a point where you won't be disrespected/ostracized for being ugly? I'm currently gymaxxing, cardiomaxxing, and skin whitening to detox myself. Is there any methods that worked for anyone who was a 4-5 facially that helped ascend to a 6-7?

Showering 24/7 :feelsLSD:

depends on what your flaws are.
Surgery is going to be your best bet though.

generally some form of jaw/chin surgery or rhino can push u up 1 or 2 points depending on how significant ur flaws are

Depends on what your flaws are

Are you in shape? Do you have an aesthetic physique?
Are you balding? Do you take care of your hair in general?
Do you have bad skin? Any wrinkles?
Negative canthal tilt? Negative eyebrow tilt?
Does your nose need a rhinoplasty?
Do you need jaw surgery or chin implants?
etc..

Even with surgery, your looksmaxxing potential is limited by the base that you were born with. If you're fundamentally a 3 or 4, you're never going to get to a 7. You'll get to a 5.5 at most.

today's trending copes michael jackson cels :feelshaha:
its a common thing already with dark skinned girls like indian girls - so if hes an ethnic its a legitimate strat

its a common thing already with dark skinned girls like indian girls - so if hes an ethnic its a legitimate strat
ok didn't know that. yeah femoids are all fake from head to toe so won't be surprised.

Eating healthier and long fasting periods should help

go to looksmax.org they have plenty of resources, theories and guides on how to increase your SMV, good luck bro