Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on Sub 8 Theory?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Do you think it's bullshit or valid?

For context: Sub8 theory, also known as sub8 law, is a controversial theory on incel forums that men who are not a chad will have little to no romantic or sexual success. The name comes from the decile scale, which is a physical attractiveness scale of 1 to 10.

According to sub8 theorists, men who are sub8 have little to no sexual or romantic success. They believe that normies rarely have sex, and if they do, only get awkward mercyfucking once a year from a landwhale. Sub8 theorists also believe some normies could even be outright incels. They also believe chadlites only get mercyfucked by a landwhale once a year. According to sub8 theorists, the only men who can get a stacy or even a becky is a chad due to hypergamy.

The fuck you mean "opinion" go outside, I see people with girls l the way from 6 - 8. Just don't be sub5 (includes height) and you have won at life

legit if your manlet and non NT,
need a face at least 8/10

It's somewhat true for dating apps, complete cope otherwise.
5/10 NT normies have no trouble slaying IRL

More like sub9 theory nowadays (98 - 2 rule)

For context: Sub8 theory, also known as sub8 law, is a controversial theory on incel forums that men who are not a chad will have little to no romantic or sexual success. The name comes from the decile scale, which is a physical attractiveness scale of 1 to 10.

According to sub8 theorists, men who are sub8 have little to no sexual or romantic success. They believe that normies rarely have sex, and if they do, only get awkward mercyfucking once a year from a landwhale. Sub8 theorists also believe some normies could even be outright incels. They also believe chadlites only get mercyfucked by a landwhale once a year. According to sub8 theorists, the only men who can get a stacy or even a becky is a chad due to hypergamy.

:chad: If your 8+/10 you're a Chad(lite), and foids will flock towards you to obtain your sperm for breeding purposes.

:soy: If you're above 2-3/10 but have resources, these very same foids will seek you later in life (the wall) to betabuxx her and the kids she's made with Chad, or the kids she intends to make with Chad behind your back while you're at work. This is the beta male dead bedroom cucked sex life.

:incel: If you're 0-3/10 and lack resources, you're a (giga)trucel and foids see you as a liability. You pose a risk to her because if you breed her (e.g. through rape) she will have wasted an egg producing a subhuman who will likely not breed, depreciate her in the sexual marketplace (waste one of her fertile years she could chase Chads or betabuxxers, risk her life giving birth, loosen her vagina, get stretch marks, become fatter, uglier etc.), and she'll gain little to no resources from this exchange.

There is no such thing as "romantic success". There is only breeding and resource-provisioning. This is ecology 101.

Last edited:
Not really. Being 6/10 is enough to have a NORMAL dating life and a woman that is actually attracted to you. 5/10 is too risky, but it's still worth trying.

I'm glad that in reality inceldom is actually huge. Makes me feel more normal. In reality most incels don't have big word INCEL written on their foreheads walking in public. People have no idea.

Nah 7 and 6s out of 10 still have a chance with Becky, sub5 is where incel territory starts

If your 8+/10 you're a Chad(lite), and foids will flock towards you to obtain your sperm for breeding purposes.

If you're above 2-3/10 but have resources, these very same foids will seek you later in life (the wall) to betabuxx her and the kids she's made with Chad, or the kids she intends to make with Chad behind your back while you're at work. This is the beta male dead bedroom cucked sex life.

If you're 0-3/10 and lack resources, you're a (giga)trucel and foids see you as a liability. You pose a risk to her because if you breed her (e.g. through rape) she will have wasted an egg producing a subhuman who will likely not breed, depreciate her in the sexual marketplace (waste one of her fertile years she could seek Chads or betabuxxers), and she'll gain little to no resources from this exchange.

There is no such thing as "romantic success". There is only breeding and resource-provisioning. This is ecology 101.
8/10 is Chad

just dont be sub 5

The fuck you mean "opinion" go outside, I see people with girls l the way from 6 - 8. Just don't be sub5 (includes height) and you have won at life
100% bs made up by IT larpers and fakecel trolls. Anyone who is NT and not under 5'7 for rice can easily get a gf

Normies can have sex. But since they can easily be replaced with another man, foids don't value them.

Over 8 : :chad:
5-8 : you can have sex, but you won't be as desired as the top men
Sub 5 : :incel:

Saying that sub8 men rarely have sex is false imo.
Normies aren't the most desired men but they still manage to have sex more or less regularly.
Something we can't have :feelsUnreal:

stupid discussion, doesn't matter at all whether it's sub8 or sub6 because i'm a subhuman/10 :feelsaww:

it's bullshit. IT's more like sub4 law, a 7/10 has NO issues getting girls.

I'm glad that in reality inceldom is actually huge. Makes me feel more normal. In reality most incels don't have big word INCEL written on their foreheads walking in public. People have no idea.
it isn't huge.

culture? it's more like they're all ugly in general unlike mayozoomers who are at least tall on average:fuk:
that but even their work culture, standard of living, copes, it makes them more and more likely to be incel hence I said culture.

With current hypergamy levels, I'd say...

0 to 3 = foids actively avoid you at all costs

4 to 6 = foids tolerate your existence and may use you for betabuxx after hitting the wall

7 to 10 = foids actively chase your cock

6-10 anything else it's over for you.:feelsthink:

I think it's bullshit in addition to extremely hyperbolic

I'm a 7.9/10 and I can't get laid

0 - 5 = No foids want you what so ever.

5 - 7 = betabuxxing and landwhales.

8 - 10 = Easy mode.

Its bullshit.

I was a sub-8 theorist for a very long time, but since 2019 or so, I've became a sub-6 theorist (and I'm correlating this to be more in line with the TRM scale, because I think it's extremely accurate. I think PSL is too extreme, and the regular decile scale isn't good enough and can be too subjective).

My thoughts are, that if you're sub-6 as a Zoomer, the chances of a girl finding you attractive are little to none. 6.5/10 males and above on the TRM scale are slayers, and 6/10s can attract a decent amount of women. 5.5s-5.9s can MAYBE get landwhales, while anything below that is incel-tier.

At the end of the day, 6/10 males on the TRM scale are the top 15%, so this not only lines up with what I see in real life, but it lines up with the statistics, too.

Last edited: