Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your testosterone levels?

Title

• I’m a woman (0-200 ng/dl)

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Low T cuck (200-500 ng/dl)

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Average (500-800 ng/dl)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Real man (800-1,100 ng/dl)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Chad (1,100-1,400 ng/dl)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Not natty (1,400+)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Just got my testosterone levels while doing gear and checked and the chart couldn’t read it, it’s the test levels of 10+ men JFL

Curious what everyone’s test levels are since testosterone plays a major role in confidence, building muscle, and how healthy you are

probably average.

No clue, but probably nonexistent.

Average I think. Being low T or High T are both negative.

Never tested but i'm very curious i suspect being dangerously low-t

as an incel what's the benefits from having high testosterone? You just get high sex drive that you can't put into action (having sex with female) you also may go bald faster and earlier

last time i got it checked the kike doctor said 120 was "normal" :feelsrope:
it's so over it's not even funny anymore

Never tested it

low, I believe. But I don't care about this issue, this is the most useless thing possible when you are truecel, and not false “masculinity”.

I just masturbate and live like truecel and fuck it, I don't want to fall into the stereotype of redpill and gymcel, that fucked up race.

Last edited:
I was tested at 225 ng/dl and the kike doctor said it was “normal range” I fucking hate the term “normal range” it’s basically where they won’t treat you unless it’ll kill you and it mostly applies the male things like low t.

no idea, probably high. balding, acne, aggressiveness...

I just masturbate and live like truecel and fuck it, I don't want to fall into the stereotype of redpill and gymcel, that fucked up race.
"get your T back! Be a real man! Be an alpha!"

as low as my hopes

I was tested at 225 ng/dl and the kike doctor said it was “normal range” I fucking hate the term “normal range” it’s basically where they won’t treat you unless it’ll kill you and it mostly applies the male things like low t.
Jfl

Mines is actually 496 so almost average

Just got my testosterone levels while doing gear and checked and the chart couldn’t read it, it’s the test levels of 10+ men JFL

Curious what everyone’s test levels are since testosterone plays a major role in confidence, building muscle, and how healthy you are
Probably Like 500 or some shit like that

You definitely made this post just to get an ego boost from knowing that you have a higher test level then most people on the site

Eat more red meat.

Never tested nor do I care enough to, anytime soon

Yeah I had them tell me the same shit when Mine was low

Its so fucking stupid you can tell these mfs don’t genuinely care about peoples health
They dont care if Your life isnt enjoyable because of a trait like low T even though this trait could ruin your life

probably because it makes men easier to control

They dont try to help men at all but if a tranny wants hormones they give them whatever they want

Last edited:
Wtf man
120 is basically non existent
Even the rotting corpse of a dead spartan warrior has higher T then that

Yeah I had them tell me the same shit when Mine was low

Its so fucking stupid you can tell these mfs don’t genuinely care about peoples health
They dont care if Your life isnt enjoyable because of a trait like low T even though this trait could ruin your life

probably because it makes men easier to control

They dont try to help men at all but if a tranny wants hormones they give them whatever they want
They want more obedient little wagies

They want more obedient little wagies
To bad for them that I ended up becoming a neet

Maybe If I had higher Testosterone and had higher confidence because of It I would have gotten a job and been another slave for them
But that didn’t happen because Muh testosterone was in the “healthy levels”

I should really get tested but there's no point if they won't give me Test injections.

Never had it tested cuz idk how id get it tested. Id love to find out though. Its probably very low. Trash genetics + feminine frame + no father figure + autism. Theres no way im even average, let alone above average

Never got it checked but it's probably low.

Only tested once doing blood work at 16 and scored 1169 I remembered because it was the upper limit + 69

That does not always mean you have high T though because SHBG spoofs the score. You could score 2,000ng/dL but with high SHBG your Free T is like 200ng/dL

If you're on 120ng/dl you should get steroids. It's completely over at that point. That's foid level. I started roids last week and felt instantly better.

Are you in the UK? Here they are lowering the reference range every a few years to match the population (including the elderly and fat), yet they don't do that with other blood test levels.

295 but started roids minidose so should be higher.

If you're on 120ng/dl you should get steroids. It's completely over at that point. That's foid level. I started roids last week and felt instantly better.
the (((doctor))) never told me if that was free or total testosterone, so there's that

270ng last I did it

im not sure but i think i have low T because im small physically and sensitive mentally

Very low probably, dont want to get tested and have more sui fuel tbh.