Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what are your plans this saturday evening?

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
i got 5 grams of the finest mephodrone (a drug comparable to speed/xtc) https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Mephedrone

and im gonna do some difficult quests on runescape ive been procrastinating for a while now

gonna be a fun night

hbu niggers?

Aside from playing the mario vs donkey kong remake demo at my neighbours and surfing the 'net while drinking coke and eating salty popcorn, not much.

I am stoned and watch Rick and Morty right now

ldar as normal, wasting away. Maybe play some video games, watch a movie or maybe a gore vid of some foid getting beaten. Just anything to feel any positive emotions really.

About to go get some Taco Bell. I'll probably play some BG3 for a bit, since I am still learning a lot of the mechanics of the game, and then play something else. Afterwards, I'll just smoke some weed(hopefully will buy some more) and then just listen to music, fap, or if I can stay focused continue my reading of Revolt Against the Modern World.

It’s over, I mean literally, it’s already Sunday, 10 past 12am.

Sunday morning here for me, I’m doing the usual my man, rotting away, browsing on .is drinking a shit load of coffee and strolling around the house and starring at the wall. yeah what a good life.

Which quests are you doing. I just got a gout tuber from the tai bwo wannai shit. 4 hours clicking for 1.1m item. But at least I'm 1m richer now.

Rotting on .is at 3 am

Nothing different than a normal day.

Don't you start gooning on us with those drugs.

In 1minute
groundhog day suicide GIF

Literally no plans. I never have any plans. I will cope by playing World of Warcraft until I get bored of it and will then look for something else.

I'm going to sleep now, I wasted my Saturday evening by doing nothing

ldaring, and browsing .is with big load of coffee at 2:00am feel disappointed rn

Which quests are you doing. I just got a gout tuber from the tai bwo wannai shit. 4 hours clicking for 1.1m item. But at least I'm 1m richer now.
currently doing ds2, final boss is a pain in the ass

bro the gout tuber was such hell to get

after 3 hours i gave up and just bought it for like 2mil

Microwaving some pizza roles.

Man I remember taking mephedrone in the '00s when it was everywhere and had that dumb nickname meow meow. It was good shit.

currently doing ds2, final boss is a pain in the ass

bro the gout tuber was such hell to get

after 3 hours i gave up and just bought it for like 2mil
I did it for money tbh I hate to fight bosses and I want to make money

Should i install runescape

Gonna play games and drink as much coffee as I can

Im glad im not the only one who enjoys it, its so euphoric and makes music sound so much better, it feels like a cross between coke and molly for sure

Last edited:
truecel trait: you never make plans

Every day I Saturday for me

i got 5 grams of the finest mephodrone (a drug comparable to speed/xtc)
Isn't that the kind of drug helping you run a couple of kilometers without a problem?