Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your plans for old age ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I might adopt a child or join some hindu ascetic sect so that I can have some company in old age .

If i am still alive, i will end my pathetic life.

If for whatever reason I’m still alive, I’d go live in the woods and probably get eaten by a bear

:feelsdevil:

I don't think I should talk about that here

:feelsdevil:

I do have plans, but they involve leaving the west to ascend (not SE Asia).

i do havE Ridculous plans

I don't plan to get old if my situation doesn't changes (which most likely it won't),i plan to exit the matrix before i reach 40.
If for whatever reason I’m still alive, I’d go live in the woods and probably get eaten by a bear
That's a smart idea,a bear can insta kill you if he grabs you by the neck and breaks it so you won't suffer much.

Once upon a time I dreamed of having a family and being a provider. But I suck at everything and have never touched a woman.

I'll probably rope sooner rather than later. Why prolong the brutal feeling of knowing I'm a complete failure?

:feelsrope:

I see my dad getting old, hes going through a health issue now and in increasingly worse. Its hard for him, I cannot imagine myself in that situation while living completely alone. Ill very likely rope when my health begins to nosedive

Last edited:
I don't plan to still be living, having no friends and social life. Plus carrying on being permanently single and rejected for casual sex and still being a virgin will be even worse in my 50s, 60s+ and my remaining parent won't last much longer. Why fucking plan to extend this bullshit hell any longer?

It's already became obvious to me that i won't live long enough to see. I'm probably gonna kms before the age of 25

we should dew it

depends on my health and status when I'm old. If I'm quite rich, might try new things and maybe tour the world. If I'm broke and not in good health, I'd just give up on life and rope.

I have my mind set on great things. I will continue to approach greatness as long as my body is able.

Travel the world, get super drunk and jump off a mountain

Just chilling and vibing