Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your plans for old age.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Although I don't live with my parents currently. I live alone.

But as long as they are alive, I will not have any problem as I will have people who loves me.

But after them (god forbids), Life will be impossible to live.

So, I plan to join some old age home in some religious place where I will be living. I will prefer to have some company of good people there.

Dude what schizo shit you are talking about. You want approval, or life choices from this forum.

hope i won't make it past 35

Dude what schizo shit you are talking about. You want approval, or life choices from this forum
Image 2024 03 10 182301853

Rotting (in the ground).

No big plans, I just want live like an old man sitting on the porch, drinking beer. Retirement plan is futile in this economy. If I don't die of coronary disease or a stroke.

But as long as they are alive, I will not have any problem as I will have people who loves me.

So, I plan to join some old age home in some religious place where I will be living. I will prefer to have some company of good people there.
I’ll probably die at age 50

Be remembered as a hero within the incel community

Im wagecucking so i can buy my own home eventually, while investing to hopefully retire early. Not like i do much with my money anyway, so just stacking it.

But itll be really stupid if i kms or die somehow with nothing to enjoy from it all.

Parents, especially mothers dont love their incel son

Buy property and rent half of it out, then rotmaxx while doing remote gigs.

Not like I'll need much else since it's over.

No plans to reach the outer limits

I have no plans for old age

I don't really have a great plan for this either.
My current strategy is just to become really, really useful. Get a lot of money, have a lot skills, be likable and charismatic and funny and charming, interesting conversationalist, etc.

And I'm kind of hoping that when I end up at that stage, I will either have found somebody romantically, or at least have enough goodwill that I can occasionally visit friends and crash on their couch or stay in their guest room. If that fails, I'll probably just go on a long hike in the woods and never be seen again.

When I get old my plan is to drink alcohol till I die.

Overdose on Methadone

If I’m old it’s time to rope. It never began so maybe it’ll never end.

Getting some land in the Carpathians and subsistence farming, hopefully I will die mauled by a bear and my body will return to the earth it came from.

Be fit enough to pull the trigger, before dementia takes root and sets in.

Last edited:
I don't plan to live on till old age.