Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment share foid civilization

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
would you share foids with each other so that you can have access to multiple foids till your old age or monogamous life?

Monogamous life I'm not that hedonistic

Naah its cucked, we have to mark our Territory as men
But monygamy also is cucked

Id just steal women

In my civilization , i will make foids public property, chidlren would be raised by state and the state elders who will oversee their development and aptitude and assign them roles fit to their aptitude. Its high time we devalue these worthless foids, and just use them as a baby shell , men have been simping too much now

Naah its cucked, we have to mark our Territory as men
But monygamy also is cucked

Id just steal women
haha worrying about cucked, and evil foids take advantage of this mindset, she will chose one of the most strongest males to breed and then tell him that he should kill all other men that wants her, and after he kill all the other men , she will get him killed by another male who is more strong. This is the biggest loopholes of us men that we want to " own bitches "... the truth is foids are sluts they can never be owned

In my civilization , i will make foids public property, chidlren would be raised by state and the state elders who will oversee their development and aptitude and assign them roles fit to their aptitude. Its high time we devalue these worthless foids, and just use them as a baby shell , men have been simping too much now
bro read plato he had similar ideas expect making foids public property:lul::lul:

bro read plato he had similar ideas expect making foids public property:lul::lul:
see owning or wifing up a foid is expensive and costs both the males and the state in maintaining them, and this is my own realization too that for a state to flourish and prosper two factors are most essential , i.e males are monitored and crafted for getting relevant work done and females are kept in check so as to not weaken the males

would you share foids with each other so that you can have access to multiple foids till your old age or monogamous life?
Of course. Im a communist. Thats what im talking about all the time. Marriage is cucked.

My ideal life is having a loving monogamous snugglewife in a quaint cottage in the woods. We can have sex once or twice maybe for procreation but otherwise it's all cosy comfort, all the time.

A hedonistic lifestyle like all women being shared amongst men is not appealing to me at all. From a biological perspective the point of sex is procreation so idk what the point of unrestrained sexual communism is other than hedonism since they aint havin your babies chief. I would much prefer monogamy which is how stability and civilizations flourish. I want a stable life with a loving wife, nothing more.

haha worrying about cucked, and evil foids take advantage of this mindset, she will chose one of the most strongest males to breed and then tell him that he should kill all other men that wants her, and after he kill all the other men , she will get him killed by another male who is more strong. This is the biggest loopholes of us men that we want to " own bitches "... the truth is foids are sluts they can never be owned
I get what you mean but im too clever to be tricked, i just wouldnt wanna share my dick inserters with other men you know?