Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your bullies doing rn?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
My bullies are living a great life in college with many friends and lovers. How about yours?

I don't know but I hope they're dead.

I don't know but I hope they're dead.
Death is too merciful tbh, I'd hope for my bullies to get in a carcrash and have permanently disfigured faces aswell as being paralyzed everywhere but above the neck. (In GTA 5)

I made a poll a while back and it turns out a majority of us haven't been bullied.

idk cause I moved but probably overdosed and died :feelskek:

Didn’t have em, wouldn’t know

Death is too merciful tbh, I'd hope for my bullies to get in a carcrash and have permanently disfigured faces aswell as being paralyzed everywhere but above the neck. (In REAL LIFE)
FIFY.

Living their pathetic conformist lives as wageslaves but ignorantly content with it since they have a social life, a sense of belonging, a girlfriend/boyfriend and an imaginary purpose they’ve brainwashed themselves into believing is real. They should be grateful I’ll never get my hands on weapons

I never had directly.

I never have bullies thankfully, i say thankfully because I think I could have easily snapped and done something stupid

they live happy and successfull lifes while i will kill myself soon

probably having sex, at work, sleeping, playing games, or something like that

I never had a bully tbh. There was a foid who used to mock me from time to time , She’s traveling for a year to comeback and start college , Her father passed away leaving her a lot of money

tbh wasn't bullied

living a great life after college with many friends and lovers

Hope they are living miserable lives

i stopped looking at what they're up to because it's too depressing. when i was a youngcel i actually thought they'd get their comeuppance eventually for the torment but it never happened. many of them have gone on to succeed in life while i rot. there was one particular bully that was robotic in nature, nothing remotely human about this guy but he made me school life miserable. he actually ended up in prison for nearly beating a foid to death. i thought fuck you, but when he got out he was with a new foid and has 2 children
you just cant win

Getting a scholarship playing football.

Busy not existing

All the people from my high school have better lives than me.
Even the roasties who became pregnant and drug addicts are doing much better because they have families and friends. I am alone all the time.

My bullies were foids.
They are probably sucking Chads cock right now.

They are probably enjoying their lives, while I am rotting.

they don't look me in the eyes.
The guy who used to mock me is now more introverted and has trouble maintaining eye contact with me when we see eachother.He looks broken.