Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i hate normies who LARP as mysterious and non-NT

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
i've seen so many normies LARP as this mysterious and non-NT persona because they are always normies who go outside regularly with friends, get drunk and have a girlfriend.

They watched 1 episode of Naruto or some edgy anime and think that they are the main character.

Real sperg outcasts don't have to pretend because everyone avoids or bullies them anyways.

It's all done intentionally by normies to get as much attention as possible , in reality they are playing a role and even think it's cool to act outcasted.

Many of those normies are slayers , you may think that they are shy but they are quite obnoxious and extroverted in reality.

Seriously muh "blud is fighting demons" "villain arc" type shit always dress in faggy hoodies some even larp as incel meanwhile they have friend group and gf and everything. They deserve to be swung around tied to a pole and beaten with sledgehammer automaton (in Devil May Cry)

Seriously muh "blud is fighting demons" "villain arc" type shit always dress in faggy hoodies some even larp as incel meanwhile they have friend group and gf and everything. They deserve to be swung around tied to a pole and beaten with sledgehammer automaton (in Devil May Cry)
seen many of those hence why I am making this thread. They almost always have a girlfriend and are extroverted as fuck. It's so fucking obnoxious that they are trying to "mimic" our life but if they actually lived 1 day as a real outcast they would go insane.

I hate that the Doomer shit is growing because normalfags with girlfriends are doing it regularly now.

seen many of those hence why I am making this thread. They almost always have a girlfriend and are extroverted as fuck. It's so fucking obnoxious that they are trying to "mimic" our life but if they actually lived 1 day as a real outcast they would go insane.
They should actually be forced to live our life, include the extreme non-NT and lengthen life span to two thousand years for prolonged suffERing

I hate that the Doomer shit is growing because normalfags with girlfriends are doing it regularly now.
"Yeah bro I am on meds for depression and I have anxiety, also did I mention to you that I also do nightwalks with my girlfriend at night"

I literally want to row a chainsaw in their face (in video game)

How is that we who just wanted to fit in got cursed with subhumanity and non-NT while these fucks have the privilege of mocking us. I hope they all get Lou Gering's disease

They should actually be forced to live our life, include the extreme non-NT and lengthen life span to two thousand years for prolonged suffERing
non-NT would be a death sentence for them. They will probably go insane and rope since most normies are weaklings who are used to live care-free life.

How is that we who just wanted to fit in got cursed with subhumanity and non-NT while these fucks have the privilege of mocking us. I hope they all get Lou Gering's disease
they are mocking us by stealing our culture and acting depressed in reality they are happy or just go through a phase.

The doomer meme was probably drawn by some 35 year old truecel on 4chan who got bullied his entire life but now so many normies sexhavers are associating with him JFL.

Imagine having the privilege to be depressed over a break up, those normies are a scum.

non-NT would be a death sentence for them. They will probably go insane and rope since most normies are weaklings who are used to live care-free life.
I wish I had the power to give others mental illnesses and autism, and also prevent them from committing suicide at the same time in order to make them live longER and go insane. They desERve it after how they've treated people like us who actually have those diseases.

Imagine having the privilege to be depressed over a break up, those normies are a scum.
Nigga I was depressed for being treated as LESS THAN HUMAN. Yet these fags think muh breakup is the worst thing in the world when they get a new gf within literal days.

I wish I had the power to give others mental illnesses and autism, and also prevent them from committing suicide at the same time in order to make them live longER and go insane. They desERve it after how they've treated people like us who actually have those diseases.
Jfl most normies think autism is a positive trait. So delusional they have no idea how it feels like being unable to escape your thoughts.

Can relate. There was 1 very popular prettyboylike guy like in our school/class and he did so much non NT shit that people like me would have gotten clowned to death for. But because he has a good face and has a high social status, his non NT actings are seen as funny and cool

They should BE rammed by car! (in Carmageddon 2 )

they are mocking us by stealing our culture and acting depressed in reality they are happy or just go through a phase.

The doomer meme was probably drawn by some 35 year old truecel on 4chan who got bullied his entire life but now so many normies sexhavers are associating with him JFL.

Just like how they stole the pepes from 4chan and now they use that as an accessory completely devoid of its character.

Solitary confinement is literally worse than Death for those maggots who cant shut their sewers when asked to. Let Alone giving air to candles on a Dark Room.

The jews should plan another fake and gay plandemic for total faggot butterfly jitecide.

Last edited:
It is the ultimate privilege to embrace being in pain. You will never see someone with their legs blown off or the blind post about how much they suffer because they are so tortured that most of the time they are above the sentiment. I have every right to post some gay shit like that with the corny anime or sigma edits but I don't because it genuinely sucks to be that guy. I fucking hate it and would trade it all without a second thought. I wanna feel safe and be read like an open book instead of some weirdo fuck.

They watched 1 episode of Naruto or some edgy anime and think that they are the main character.
So NT to know the most normie anime JFL