Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are all normies bullies? Personality disorder based bullying is cope for normies.

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
Let us consider if all normies are bullies. Why is there so much content about narcissistic bullies or psychopathic bullies when it seems like all normies are bullies.
I used to think only personality disordered people would bully, until I encountered so many that there's no way that could have been true.
Narcisistic bullying and psychopathic bullying is cope for normies that never met a crazy person before unlike me that lived with them my whole life.

i feel like all normies are bullies to incels somewhat because its their one and only formidable hope of showing that they too are a part of the social hierarchy. we are the dalits of the modern world. we are outcasts. we dont even get to be a part of said hierarchy