Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your biggest failos and have you ever tried to ascend?

U

UnderdevelopedSlav

Recruit
★★
My biggest failo is race and height. These 2 things capped me at sub5 area eternally. Despite trying to fraud my height with lifts and boosted shoes I was still the shortest moid at uni (173cm barefoot)

Autism PTSD micropenis

height and race, but more extreme than OP

Why are you calling yourself a moid?

Probably my behavior (I think I'm on the spectrum) and my race as well (unless I would want to date ghetto women lol) and my face.

@AsakuraHao moment
It is what it is. I run some Polish chad (wiktor.ksiazek) on dating app in the last weekend and he got 3x less likes than my friend from .org whos a boneless kike with bug eyes

It is what it is. I run some Polish chad (wiktor.ksiazek) on dating app in the last weekend and he got 3x less likes than my friend from .org whos a boneless kike with bug eyes
Just be ugly is law in 2024

height, undereye area, autism

My biggest failo is race and height. These 2 things capped me at sub5 area eternally. Despite trying to fraud my height with lifts and boosted shoes I was still the shortest moid at uni (173cm barefoot)
Race, (at leasts I’m not a curry) height and chin for sure for me. (I’m 5’3 barefoot)

extremely quiet and awkward, subhuman face

Fucked up nose and skin even though I’ve done skincare since I was 13. Whereas my friend that models said to me he has never struggle with acne even through puberty

In order: autism, race, face, height, status, money

Non nt sperging I freeze and sometimes shiver

Height and ND. The former stops foids from approaching me, and the latter stops me from approaching them. Never began. :feelsrope:

Bald + acne scars + uggo

The antithesis to being a prettyboy

Where are you that 5’8 is short

Where are you that 5’8 is short
Sorry but 5’8 is below average even in the US which is flooded with ethnics. Not even talking about European countries especially the more northern ones

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back