Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are you waiting for? Norwooding fag.

agresteking34

agresteking34

Recruit
★★★
You have to buy finasteride, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Really, if you aren't fucking Jeremy Meeks, you have to get on this shit very early, don't you ever believe on these douches telling lies about side effects, they just want to see you lose. You don't want to LOSE AGAIN, DON'T YOU? Take that fucking pill man, tell them to go to hell.

You have to buy finasteride, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Really, if you aren't fucking Jeremy Meeks, you have to get on this shit very early, don't you ever believe on these douches telling lies about side effects, they just want to see you lose. You don't want to LOSE AGAIN, DON'T YOU? Take that fucking pill man, tell them to go to hell.
Not balding btw, let me ask you this? What would be the point if the person is A either rotting or B just not liked by anyone and are alone anyway, Imagine spending thousands of dole just to please nobody when everyone think your ugly from the get go.

Not balding btw, let me ask you this? What would be the point if the person is A either rotting or B just not liked by anyone and are alone anyway, Imagine spending thousands of dole just to please nobody when everyone think your ugly from the get go.
Balding surely isn't that great for your mental health and incels are already seen as creepy just for existing, and you know damn well how baldness are viewed in society. Have you ever notice how many villains in cartoons are bald or balding with a comboved? They are seen as evil, perverse and creepy almost everywhere, normies always coping with "the rock, vin diesel bro", but these are the minority of men.

Last edited:
Balding surely isn't that great for your mental health and incels are already seen as creepy just for existing, and you know damn well how baldness are viewed in society. Have you ever notice how many villains in cartoons are bald or balding with a comboved, they are seen as evil, perverse and creepy almost everywhere, normies always coping with "the rock, vin diesel bro", but these are the minority of men.
Plenty of attractive baldwins in hollywood, You also forgot Jason Statham, He is 5.9 btw but still slays despite being bald, Yes he has statusmaxx like the rest of them, Howewer its true unless your meeks your gonna get weird looks, Howewer you would anyway, Ignore them and live life, At this point idgaf what anyone thinks, Im just tired.

And if people see you as a turd anyway, Why upgrade to still be seen as a turd?
Its just waste of money, If i went bald id still be treated like shit, Maybe they would throw in the word bald but i would 100% be treated like trash no matter if i had hair or not.

And how do i get it without prescription ?

Exactly. None of us are ever going to ascend, so whats the point of putting chemicals in our body just so we dont get the norwood

Just say doctor, why use these fancy words and acronyms that no one knows
i did not think for a second that there was any chance that you wouldnt know what i meant, however i guess i learnt now that there are some countries that dont call them that..

i did not think for a second that there was any chance that you wouldnt know what i meant, however i guess i learnt now that there are some countries that dont call them that..
The world isnt the USA

i dont know anything about what they say in the USA, i dont live there.
that call it a GP in america too. @Friezacel must be from some 3rd world shithole

its too latee already for that

@Corvus say, how does it feel to not have free healthcare ?

I have some at hand just in case

Plenty of attractive baldwins in hollywood, You also forgot Jason Statham, He is 5.9 btw but still slays despite being bald, Yes he has statusmaxx like the rest of them, Howewer its true unless your meeks your gonna get weird looks, Howewer you would anyway, Ignore them and live life, At this point idgaf what anyone thinks, Im just tired.
If you are a manlet, then you must have to treat your hairloss with no excuses, 5'9" is short but not the end of the world tho. Plus Jason Statham came from a generation that this height wasn't that bad and he is a fucking statusmaxxing actor.

And i am not only saying that we should treat hairloss because of weird looks or dating, but just to have a more healthy and less stressful life, manlets are generally tired of everything since high school years, they already have their complex and balding could even be something dangerous for them because of the halo effect. If you are ignoring all of this you are coping pretty hard.