Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most Chads are blackpilled.

B

BRAZZERS IS FREE!

Fakecel, BBC Champion
-
There’s no possible way that as a chad/tyrone you hear about men constantly complaining about not getting pussy and think that your situation of getting 1000 matches on Tinder in 3 days is normal.

When Chico made his podcast he put out platitudes like “just have a good personality bro” knowing that he had a successful career as a supermodel and is basically the face of the blackpill.

Meeks knows his picture blowing up and him being able to impregnate a billionaire was not normal for 99.999999% of men yet he said “just be yourself bro”

Most blackpillers tell normies bluepilled lies because the blackpill is not easy for the average person to handle.

DNR, WATER!

Except for chad it's a white pill, he knows that he won the genetic lottery and has access to infinite pussy.

Chads are not blackpilled. Chads understand that lookism is their fuel for success, but the blackpill is deeper than that.

No they arent

U really think they’re that delusional?
You would be surprised. Most Chads really think they are popular among foids because of muh personality. Some are aware that their looks help them to get laid but only very few are aware that the only reason they get laid are their looks

Last edited:
You woukd be surprised. Most Chads really think they are popular among foids because of muh personality. Some are aware that their looks help them to get laid but only very few are aware that the only reason they get laid are their looks
Cope, most chads I got to know were based and blackpilled

Then why do most end up marrying an used up becky ?
cause they only get married after the agepill hits them and they lose most their smv

cause they only get married after the agepill hits them and they lose most their smv
Cope, if you are a true Chad then you also have better aging genetics. Also if these Chads would really be so "blackpilled and based" then they wouldnt marry in the first place because they would be aware that the system is against men

Nah they think they have " game" jfl. no one is more delusional than chad since hes had everything on a plate since day one

Nah they think they have " game" jfl. no one is more delusional than chad since hes had everything on a plate since day one
"I just have unspoken rizz bro"

Except for chad it's a white pill, he knows that he won the genetic lottery and has access to infinite pussy.

No, because unlike toilets, Chad's actually do hit the wall. Once that hairline starts retreating pussy around them is drying up. Chad has a limited window to fuck around, a toilet can have non-stop sex from when she's 9 to 90 with literally 25 different men every day and she still would have tonnes of suitors she'd have to reject because of her natural abundance.

There’s no possible way that as a chad/tyrone you hear about men constantly complaining about not getting pussy and think that your situation of getting 1000 matches on Tinder in 3 days is normal.

You're assuming Chad even knows that sub-Chad men exist.

No, because unlike toilets, Chad's actually do hit the wall. Once that hairline starts retreating pussy around them is drying up. Chad has a limited window to fuck around, a toilet can have non-stop sex from when she's 9 to 90 with literally 25 different men every day and she still would have tonnes of suitors she'd have to reject because of her natural abundance.
Cope. Male androgenetic alopecia (MAA) is the most common form of hair loss in men, affecting 30-50% of men by age 50.
So most chads won't even start balding. And even if they do start balding in their 40s and 50s, who cares, they will have already fucked 100 women and probably married.

Chads arent pilled at all because they dont have any understanding of these concepts. They are too busy banging girls instead of reading about social norms or "how to approach women"

Even a descended chad has more options than an inkwell so I doubt a chad will ever stoop down to incel levels of sexlessness in their entire lives, short of being geriatrics that require special aid.

Have only talked to one chad in my gym a long long time ago who was blackpilled and he said I was an alpha male (JFL) and asked me how I got big calves and had good cardio. Guy was more autistic than me. Now he has a kid and I never see him around

You would be surprised. Most Chads really think they are popular among foids because of muh personality. Some are aware that their looks help them to get laid but only very few are aware that the only reason they get laid are their looks
I think it depends on age and IQ to some extent. A 6ft3 18 yo chad who had sex dozens of times might well think it's his "rizz" that gets him laid, but at the same time your 6ft5 CEO might not think that way. He might preach about the rewards of hard work and intelligence to his subordinates. However, deep down he knows that while he did work hard and display talent, some 5ft4 average looking curry colleague of his did even more hard work and display even more talent, never to be given an opportunity. I feel like higher IQ and older Chads are more likely to be blackpilled.