Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What are you PLs (pathetic losers) doing this saturday evening?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I coded for a few hours earlier now I'm just playing world of warcraft. And took a dose of CBD to relax. I'll probably find a good movie or documentary to watch later tonight.

I don't wanna go outside. I don't think that I'm gonna start feeling bad. I KNOW I'm gonna start feeling bad. I'm not going outside until Monday.

I would alcoholmax but I don't wanna feel like shit tomorrow and monday.

drugs, music, video games

spammed the fuck out of sewer, walked around in circles in the yard, back to here

Played ck2 all day, maybe jerked off while on breaks, or played while jerking off

study and vidya if I have time

forced to do home renovation bullshit cause fucking trash bathroom sink jammed

Playing videogames, watching netflix

Wishing I could be with someone

i have a shitload of work to do for university and i procasnicated 3 days already.

this morning i wanted to stock up on alcohol, due to the quarantine i already used up my two weekly permits, i had to go back with nothing. i haven't drunk alcohol since new year's and it would have done me good to have a drink this saturday night to try to feel better in this pathetic life.