Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What are you looking forward to?

GodspeedPeasant

GodspeedPeasant

Officer
★★★★★
whats is keeping you from tying a noose over your neck?. what makes you get out of bed in the morning?. what are you looking forward to?

i need to paint more models :D
and my dad would be sad if i roped

darkness in eternity, barbaric rebelion

My next warm sack of McDonald’s and ice cold Coke to go with it.

Why kill myself when nature will eventually kill me anyway?

whats is keeping you from tying a noose over your neck?. what makes you get out of bed in the morning?. what are you looking forward to?
Semester break(10th June). I got some new games, bought a 144hz monitor(I've only ever used a 60hz my entire life, so new experience for me), I saved up a decent amount of money, I will be purely eating goyslop, go slos and kingsley the entire month. I will be rotting indefinitely for the next month or so
:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: I actually can't wait, the copes alone will make me the happiest incel on the forum for the next coming months. I haven't played vidya(PC) since February.

What keeps you going brocel?

Semester break(10th June). I got some new games, bought a 144hz monitor(I've only ever used a 60hz my entire life, so new experience for me), I saved up a decent amount of money, I will be purely eating goyslop, go slos and kingsley the entire month. I will be rotting indefinitely for the next month or so
:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: I actually can't wait, the copes alone will make me the happiest incel on the forum for the next coming months. I haven't played vidya(PC) since February.

What're Go Slos & Kingsley?

I don't have the means yet.

Otherwise, if I stay alive for whatever reason (99% sure I will die before 2025), I want to see the 2030s and the technology then. It would be an interesting decade, I think.

noice! ,based GO-SLOcel! whats your fav go-slo and kingsly flavour ?. whats keeping me from roping is that im saving for brand new headphones, beyond that idk and im scared whats gonna happen beyond that. Damn 144hZ whats the resolution and which make is it?

What're Go Slos & Kingsley?
South african snacks created by the jews. Their extremely cheap and are made the cheapest and unhealthy ingredients known to man.
For reference this bag cost 0.38 dollars so you can imagine how much it costs to produce them. Their literally killing us :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

For a 2L it costs 0.76 dollars, killing us slowly but tastes really good :panties:

noice! ,based GO-SLOcel! whats your fav go-slo and kingsly flavour ?. whats keeping me from roping is that im saving for brand new headphones, beyond that idk and im scared whats gonna happen beyond that. Damn 144hZ whats the resolution and which make is it?
The black one, I think it's called chicken mang and the best kingsley flavour is apple mang :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: What's your favourite flavour

Have you decided what earphones you're going for?

1920x1080, 144hz, 1ms response time with a IPS panel. I've been gaming on some 60hz monitor that was made in the late 2000s my entire life, so I can't wait to test this bitch out :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

South african snacks created by the jews. Their extremely cheap and are made the cheapest and unhealthy ingredients known to man.
View attachment 1168093For reference this bag cost 0.38 dollars so you can imagine how much it costs to produce them. Their literally killing us :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

View attachment 1168094For a 2L it costs 0.76 dollars, killing us slowly but tastes really good :panties:
Kek, wonder if I could get these anywhere in the US and/or online.

Dunno, college I guess and then a shitty 9-6 wagecucking job till death because Gen Z will never see retirement.

earn good money, settle in some rural town in northern japan and go fishing.

Going ER (Emergency Room) and going to Valhalla (Incelhalla) (in Critical strike or Counter strike)

I am not. Don't remind me of being a currycel. Please.
Why japan. Are you curry living in Japan. I heard they are accepting curry migrants

Why japan. Are you curry living in Japan. I heard they are accepting curry migrants
Japan has low population. I am not living their but I plan to move there someday. Even if they hated me, they probably won't directly show it because of their facade of politeness so it'd be more bearable than any other society that is blunt about its view of foreigners.

I might be indulging in wishful thinking here. If you know more about this stuff, do guide me.

The black one, I think it's called chicken mang and the best kingsley flavour is apple mang :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: What's your favourite flavour

1920x1080, 144hz, 1ms response time with a IPS panel. I've been gaming on some 60hz monitor that was made in the late 2000s my entire life, so I can't wait to test this bitch out :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
bbq is my fav GO-SLOS but finishing the entire bag in one sitting irritates my tongue and makes it uncomfortable to eat or drink for the rest of the day HAve you tried STYLOS corn chips , those go hard too. i dont really buy kingsly but when i do i get cola lol< my go to piss drink is the Switch energy drink THIS SHItslaps bro and after drinking it will really increase your heartbeat rate. it has very high caffiene

Attachments

• silo-product-image-v2-20Jun2023-180211-700083599377-Angle_A-153391-284_400Wx400H.jpeg
    silo-product-image-v2-20Jun2023-180211-700083599377-Angle_A-153391-284_400Wx400H.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 6

i think il go for either sennheiser hd560s, audio - technica m40x or m50x, shure srh840, akg k240, k612, k702, or the k371,beyerdynamic 770 anyone of those models

If I had full confidence in the silence of the Great Sleep, I wouldn't be here.

I'm looking forward to all the steroids I'm about to start injecting. Instead of killing myself directly like a cuck, I'll fuck my shit up with roids and die a monster.

bbq is my fav GO-SLOS but finishing the entire bag in one sitting irritates my tongue and makes it uncomfortable to eat or drink for the rest of the day HAve you tried STYLOS corn chips , those go hard too. i dont really buy kingsly but when i do i get cola lol< my go to piss drink is the Switch energy drink THIS SHItslaps bro and after drinking it will really increase your heartbeat rate. it has very high caffiene
Based AF, same I can't eat go-slos in one sitting they hurt the roof of my mouth. Stylos hits hard but I don't buy the big packet, I get sick of them really quickly jfl so I buy small bags occasionaly. I used to buy switch but that shit is getting expensive mang, almost the same price monster

r
I'm looking forward to all the steroids I'm about to start injecting. Instead of killing myself directly like a cuck, I'll fuck my shit up with roids and die a monster.
respectable

The downfall of humanity

Asides from a few games and some trips, not much.

My SEAmaxx plans

There's no point in dying early if you're going to die in the end anyways.

I don't have the means yet.

Otherwise, if I stay alive for whatever reason (99% sure I will die before 2025), I want to see the 2030s and the technology then. It would be an interesting decade, I think.
yeah i wanna see the future too

Nothing. I'm living for nothing. It feels like I'm floating in an empty space - I can go anywhere forward

Uma Musume for the nintendo switch to be released on late august

Rotting with zero responsibility.

Nov 1~2, 2046 (big bad) poleshift? 30°s shift!

Only 24 more years brothers!

I'm playing fallout 4 and I'm building the settlements and trying to get all the power armours fully upgraded and then some good legendary guns and stuff. I live nowadays for my burger and my games. Sometimes I play rust, you can spend 1 or 2 days on a server all day making your base. Sometimes I play shooter games like insurgency sandstorm the American players are funny lads.

I have a 144 hz monitor and I can say you will definitely see the difference

I'm sadismmaxxing and hobbymaxxing

My next warm sack of McDonald’s and ice cold Coke to go with it.

Why kill myself when nature will eventually kill me anyway?
you did not change your eating habits despite you saying you intended to after being in hospital?

you did not change your eating habits despite you saying you intended to after being in hospital?
Oh but I did! :feelsthink:

I have a digital scale now and weigh myself everyday and if I gain a certain amount of weight with goyslop I just starve max as in eat far lessER amounts until I’m back at the weight that I want to maintain. :feelshehe:

I’m looking forward to buying some supplements to fix what jewpills did to my brain if it doesn’t work then I’m gonna rope at some point

I’m looking forward to buying some supplements to fix what jewpills did to my brain if it doesn’t work then I’m gonna rope at some point
what jewpills did what?

the world ending

Oh but I did! :feelsthink:

I have a digital scale now and weigh myself everyday and if I gain a certain amount of weight with goyslop I just starve max as in eat far lessER amounts until I’m back at the weight that I want to maintain. :feelshehe:
one should eat healthily and not look at one's weight. i haven't weighed myself, don't have a equipment for it. i have eaten so little in the last week that i did not even take a shit for 3 days, usually it comes every morning after waking up. i have no means of transport and stores are far away, i will die of hunger soon. in the summer. too warm to bicycle and some moron neigbour semi-broke my bike. i dont know who. should be hanged for that.

Prozac is a shit tier jewpill maybe SSRIs in general actually. I literally feel like that retarded wojack with his brain in a microwave
did it increase your ejaculation latency?