Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im not looking forward to my 21st birthday

I stopped celebrating my birthday at like, idk, 11 years of age? Gift from my mom was always enough for me, throwing parties is retarded.
Celebrating birthday = socially accepted astrology bullshit

i turned 21 3 weeks ago

i will turn 21 in a month its over

Invite the forum to the party, we'll make it fun

Next year i wont celebrate shit, im asking for some holidays and forgetting about everything

Nobody remembered my birthday last year, not even my mum lol

Sad All By Myself GIF by Travis
another year another lonely birthday

im a year older than you and i still feel 14. like i never grew out of my middle school years
That’s called Peter Pan syndrome. Incels tend to “ fall out of time” due to lacking formative experiences in our teenage years, making us somewhat stuck in childhood mentally. Over time, the discrepancy between the aging body and underdeveloped psyche grows and grows, causing more psychological unrest.

That’s called Peter Pan syndrome. Incels tend to “ fall out of time” due to lacking formative experiences in our teenage years, making us somewhat stuck in childhood mentally. Over time, the discrepancy between the aging body and underdeveloped psyche grows and grows, causing more psychological unrest.
Brutal shit man.

what is it with boomers trying to force you to drink alcohol?? I don't like that shit boomerfag, it tastes like piss
Probably a Slavic thing. My Romanian parents are the same.

I don't care honestly, birthdays have become more of "collect 200 salary as you pass" monopoly squares with added bonus of eating cake

Broski go to a club and flex your new real id and drink, my favourite past time activity is to sit in a club and drink and play chess. I used my fake one but am on my sober journey since i promised my dad and am a man of my promise but if I was you I would do that