Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What are you eating on Christmas eve?

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
I'm spending Christmas eve alone at my apartment. I'm planning to make hot pot as a special treat, even though I don't really celebrate religious holidays (or any holiday at all, tbh). I've got some spam, potatoes, noodles, and tofu. Probably will throw in some carrots so I don't die of malnutrition.

Mogs me because you have your own place instead of rotting in your parents house as a 27 year old failed ethnic

Rice unironically

Mogs me because you have your own place instead of rotting in your parents house as a 27 year old failed ethnic
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm aware of my privilege as a middle-class rice. At least I don't have to worry about money too much now that I have a degree and a decent job.
Rice unironically
Yeah, I'll make some rice as well. It goes really well with the hot soup base.

Thunfischproteinshake

My imaginary girlfriend's pussy

I'm alone Christmas Eve too.
I ate a fig bar (cheaper fig newton) for breakfast and will have some microwave food for dinner.

I'm spending Christmas eve alone at my apartment. I'm planning to make hot pot as a special treat, even though I don't really celebrate religious holidays (or any holiday at all, tbh). I've got some spam, potatoes, noodles, and tofu. Probably will throw in some carrots so I don't die of malnutrition.
Scrambled eggs. Cookies.

Christmas dinner with my parents

:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

nothing good.

Pizza and chips.

Noodles and Dal Puri.

I'm drinking blue moon mango beer. It's ok at best, but it was free

Peanut butter and crackers