Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you thankful for anything on Thanksgiving?

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
I'm not! It's annoying when people also ask what you're thankful for on Thanksgiving. In my opinion, holidays are some of the absolute worst days of the entire year for loneliness and experiencing the worst of inceldom while you know other guys are spending holidays with a girlfriend. Holidays are not meant for incels to be happy. Only children, couples, and all normies can enjoy holidays because they get things out of it. I'm just miserable and every year I get older and get further left behind in everything. Do you find anything at all to celebrate or be cheerful about on holidays?

No, I’m not thankful for the shitty foids and chads.

Yeah. Roof over my head, and food. It’s difficult for me to viscerally feel gratitude or joy anymore, but I know full well that I wouldn’t last more than a few days without those things.

You’re not wrong that the standard for normie+ guys and women is horribly inflated though. Most of what they take for granted, for example relationships, intimacy, being treated as humans wherever they go - we are isolated from.

I enjoy holidays because i can be at my home where nobody mogs me

I'm not american, but if I was, the only things I'm grateful of is my aunts, grandma and uncle, this forum and all the niggas in it, and video games.

I'm thankful for the foids and chads that died this year

Yes I'm thankful for being 5'7 and ugly - said no one ever.

I'm not! It's annoying when people also ask what you're thankful for on Thanksgiving. In my opinion, holidays are some of the absolute worst days of the entire year for loneliness and experiencing the worst of inceldom while you know other guys are spending holidays with a girlfriend. Holidays are not meant for incels to be happy. Only children, couples, and all normies can enjoy holidays because they get things out of it. I'm just miserable and every year I get older and get further left behind in everything. Do you find anything at all to celebrate or be cheerful about on holidays?
You should sank your fangs against the world that pulled you out of the comfy void into this merciless pit of selfish apathetic self aware apes

Yeah thankful for health. Health really is wealth. Back when my back was badly injured all I wanted was to be healed.

Yeah thankful for health. Health really is wealth. Back when my back was badly injured all I wanted was to be healed.
If I had reviewed millions of dollars I'd still be depressed because my back pain was preventing me from walking around and working out

I’m thankful for this forum, nothing else

>Holidays are so FREAKING bad, I would rather wageslave like a cuck
I cachinnate.