Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are YOU doing with your life?

S

societyfuckery

Greycel
Brocels, brocels... Have you ever asked yourself, 'what shall I do today?' whenever you'd wake up and end in the same shitty bed with the same shitty copes that you gladly induce in daily in order to forget about your inceldom?
Well maybe it's time to change that, don't ya think? Incels have existed since ever. Some of them though, haven't been so fixated on pussy and let their lives go into nothing and just rot away in their basement. Let us look at history and find people who, by the looks of it, were complete incels yet are known even today:
1. Socrates. Do you guys really think that Socrates fucked? Let's be serious now. If he were to not be an incel, he'd dwell on a pussy's bitch, not on the question of 'what is justice, brocels?'. And look at us today, still studying him in philosophy 101.
2. Jesus Christ. Do I really need to say anything here? He's known as the God of this world, and died a virgin. Holy fucking based.
3. The Apostles. Again, literally the followers of the supposed God of this world. That's crazy.
4. Origen. Origen is a controversial figure; he is known to be a Christian theologian who cut his dick and balls off because he wanted to stop sinning and thinking about pussy. Again, holy fucking based.
5. Saint Thomas Aquinas / other saints. Thomas Aquinas is known as one of the greatest theologians / if not the greatest theologian in the Catholic Church. He has dedicated his whole life into studying theology, ancient Latin and Greek, philosophy and others. A fulfilled incel.
6. Isaac Newton. This nigga invented physics and calculus, devoted his life to science and now we study his laws. He has advanced the modern world by eons of importance. It is well known that all Newton did was study alchemy and other mathematical related stuff in his Harvard dorm. Until he fucking died, he did just that - study. Based.
7. David Hume. The original fedora atheist. Now this nigga was an outcast because he asked if God exist, why X? And also because he pretty much brought skepticism to its final conclusions, through which some atheists today still cope, but say they don't. Ultimatelly, he was a fat chinlet. Probably an incel.
8.Immanuel Kant. Now, Kant is very well known in philosophy for his Critiques of Reason, and for a good reason (nigger joke). He has tried (and some say successfully proven) to give a sense to the world and what we make of it. He's also the one person to ever make a transcendental argument for the existence of God. Kant was a legit manlet (5'4) who had a very strict day to day routine and would never be able to get pussy, although he was a uni professor. He was also ugly as shit.
9. Arthur Schopenhaeur. Our boy here was always a hater of life... and for good reasons. I'd like to say that Schopenhaeur was the FIRST BLACKPILLER EVER. No one came close to it before; his works shall be studied by the average incel. He was balding at like 30, and when he was 50 he tried to flirt with a 17yo Russian bitch (jfl, he tried to give her a rose). What is there even to say? Nigga looked like a goblin and for sure died an incel.
10. Friederich Nietzsche. Now... another lowkey manlet who had some stache that women probably hated. His sister hated the shit out of him, and he was sort of a self-loathing nigger who tried to deny that he was German... at a point, he even stopped giving a fuck. We all know him for different reasons, although his philosophy is quite clear and straight to the point if you do give him your time of the day. He's not 'misunderstood' or a nihilist, he's just discussed by retards in low IQ podcasts. Also an incel.
11. Nikola Tesla. Oh wow!... A complete high IQ autist who could literally imagine inventions and the technicalities of it in his own fucking head. He married a dove and died later on in life, after his finances got cut by the US govt for his inventions. Therefore the other conspiracies of him finding 'free' electricity...(i hate stupid niggers).
For now, these are the people that I could think of. If other brocels have other examples, please feel free to post. The conclusion of this thread is: don't just rot because you can't get pussy - do philosophymaxxing, sciencemaxxing, compscimaxxing, hobbymaxxing, atheletecismmaxxing, just shit that you can feel good while doing - and who knows, might be even remembered for at a point in history.

You have to be a foid; You need to understand that society can't function with large amounts of men not being able to find partners. You can't just tell men to "alpha" their way through this. Society is going to collapse and I can't wait. You bitches are going to get everything you deserve.

You have to be a foid; You need to understand that society can't function with large amounts of men not being able to find partners. You can't just tell men to "alpha" their way through this. Society is going to collapse and I can't wait. You bitches are going to get everything you deserve.
why are there so many retards around here? Where the fuck have I mentioned anything about being an alpha? I told you that you could do something that would make your life more fulfilling on the side, like doing a -maxxing that you really enjoy. For example I love programming, the only thing that makes me motivated in life anymore. I don't even look at women on the street anymore; I just simply try to forget, and get back on doing my fav shit home, coding.:panties:

Gym, copes, consuming and cooming. I'm too demoralized to do anything else as a 29 year old who's never even kissed a girl. I don't want to be one of those guys everyone thinks is gay or worse.

why are there so many retards around here? Where the fuck have I mentioned anything about being an alpha? I told you that you could do something that would make your life more fulfilling on the side, like doing a -maxxing that you really enjoy. For example I love programming, the only thing that makes me motivated in life anymore. I don't even look at women on the street anymore; I just simply try to forget, and get back on doing my fav shit home, coding.:panties:
The collapse is happening and I hope I can see you when it finally happens.

Gym, copes, consuming and cooming. I'm too demoralized to do anything else as a 29 year old who's never even kissed a girl. I don't want to be one of those guys everyone thinks is gay or worse.
Same, except just playing vidya and eating junk. Just constantly maintaining stimulation in-between wageslaving, can't even be bothered to rationalize copes other than hoping soyciety collapses in my lifetime

Same, except just playing vidya and eating junk. Just constantly maintaining stimulation in-between wageslaving, can't even be bothered to rationalize copes other than hoping soyciety collapses in my lifetime
Why not read a book? Write a book? Write a journal? Discover maths, physics, something intellectually stimulating? Try it out, something might stick to you.

I think you're confusing volcel with incel OP. Tesla was a volcel as an example

Why not read a book? Write a book? Write a journal? Discover maths, physics, something intellectually stimulating? Try it out, something might stick to you.
Did all that throughout my twenties, got really into it but it was just another cope at the end of the day. I'm done coping with nerd stuff for a while, trying to be more active now as 30 is right around the corner.

We no longer live in a world that values intellectual pursuits.

Name me a famous book people are talking about. The most recent relevant world-changing book was Harry Potter, a fucking children’s book. All music today is about is going to clubs and fucking. Name me the last good movie or TV Show that came out recently. Name me the last life-altering invention. Make me the last revolutionary business. Name me a famous lawyer, doctor, engineer, etc. name me a famous Saint besides Pope John to catch a predator II.

You can’t, because normies don’t give two flying fucks about any of that shit. They only care about fucking, social drama in their immediate circle, working their shitty jobs and going home to their apartment eating shit food and watching shitty forgettable, Netflix shows.

Even if you pursue something for your enjoyment not giving a fuck about what others think, it still doesn’t fix the problem. I’m in my mid 20s with a good career. Nothing changes the cynicism.

The only thing that brings me joy is relating and connecting with other people who are also jaded, seeing people who I barely know / am on decent terms with happy (I wish them the best), and seeing people I hate miserable.

Last edited:
Suicide maxxing

Why the fuck would I invent shit for society faggots to enjoy when I can't enjoy my own life, that is cucked and dumb fuck off

Cope.
Socrates had a wife.

Christ is an unattainable ideal. God-man according to theology.

Some of the Apostles had a wives ( although I don't know certainly )

Kant was sick so it's probably weak health that prevented him from intimacy.

Schopenhauer had a mistresses if I'm not mistaken.

Don't know about Nietzsche.

The others you mentioned were very rare scientist types. Not everyone can sacrifice his live to do science or invent stuff. You also need abilities and talent for that.

Name me a famous book people are talking about. The most recent relevant world-changing book was Harry Potter, a fucking children’s book. All music today is about is going to clubs and fucking. Name me the last good movie or TV Show that came out recently. Name me the last life-altering invention. Make me the last revolutionary business. Name me a famous lawyer, doctor, engineer, etc. name me a famous Saint besides Pope John to catch a predator II.

You can’t, because normies don’t give two flying fucks about any of that shit. They only care about fucking, social drama in their immediate circle, working their shitty jobs and going home to their apartment eating shit food and watching shitty forgettable, Netflix shows.

Even if you pursue something for your enjoyment not giving a fuck about what others think, it still doesn’t fix the problem. I’m in my mid 20s with a good career. Nothing changes the cynicism.

The only thing that brings me joy is relating and connecting with other people who are also jaded, seeing people who I barely know / am on decent terms with happy (I wish them the best), and seeing people I hate miserable.
no one gave a fuck about any of that shit either before the 21st century. only high IQ and dedicated people have helped out humans to make progressions. Of course you had the bourgeuouise faketellectuals, but those niggers don't count. They were putting up a facade.

I think you're confusing volcel with incel OP. Tesla was a volcel as an example
he wasn't a volcel. Nigga was autistic af, could probably barely talk to human beings normally (also high IQ trait)

Cope.
Socrates had a wife.

Christ is an unattainable ideal. God-man according to theology.

Some of the Apostles had a wives ( although I don't know certainly )

Kant was sick so it's probably weak health that prevented him from intimacy.

Schopenhauer had a mistresses if I'm not mistaken.

Don't know about Nietzsche.

The others you mentioned were very rare scientist types. Not everyone can sacrifice his live to do science or invent stuff. You also need abilities and talent for that.
better cope than being around here crying about getting no pussy my nigga :feelsjuice:

If you want to be great scientist or philosopher, reading books is not enough.
fully aware of that. I'm not planning necessarily on one of the two, maybe I can do something regarding comp sci.. but that's why life's cool now, I can check out shit and see what I really like or not

Jfl

Well I don't have a god IQ so I just wagecuck and then drink alone. I thought I'd be dead by now but I'm not so I just live like a degenerate wageslave. I'd like to get a better developer job but I might be too dumb

Just coping I just want to fucking die so bad everthing is meaningless cant even find that much enjoyment in things

Preach, 100% on the last two sections.

Coping with vidya and coomermaxxing

i dont even know mang. I know i should make something out of my life

I'm waiting for my death

Nothing really. For years I wrote books, blogs, made art and videos, but no one gave a shit about what I do. So that killed my motivation now I only LDAR.

100% foid infiltrator.

Brocels, brocels... Have you ever asked yourself, 'what shall I do today?' whenever you'd wake up and end in the same shitty bed with the same shitty copes that you gladly induce in daily in order to forget about your inceldom?
Well maybe it's time to change that, don't ya think? Incels have existed since ever. Some of them though, haven't been so fixated on pussy and let their lives go into nothing and just rot away in their basement. Let us look at history and find people who, by the looks of it, were complete incels yet are known even today:
1. Socrates. Do you guys really think that Socrates fucked? Let's be serious now. If he were to not be an incel, he'd dwell on a pussy's bitch, not on the question of 'what is justice, brocels?'. And look at us today, still studying him in philosophy 101.
2. Jesus Christ. Do I really need to say anything here? He's known as the God of this world, and died a virgin. Holy fucking based.
3. The Apostles. Again, literally the followers of the supposed God of this world. That's crazy.
4. Origen. Origen is a controversial figure; he is known to be a Christian theologian who cut his dick and balls off because he wanted to stop sinning and thinking about pussy. Again, holy fucking based.
5. Saint Thomas Aquinas / other saints. Thomas Aquinas is known as one of the greatest theologians / if not the greatest theologian in the Catholic Church. He has dedicated his whole life into studying theology, ancient Latin and Greek, philosophy and others. A fulfilled incel.
6. Isaac Newton. This nigga invented physics and calculus, devoted his life to science and now we study his laws. He has advanced the modern world by eons of importance. It is well known that all Newton did was study alchemy and other mathematical related stuff in his Harvard dorm. Until he fucking died, he did just that - study. Based.
7. David Hume. The original fedora atheist. Now this nigga was an outcast because he asked if God exist, why X? And also because he pretty much brought skepticism to its final conclusions, through which some atheists today still cope, but say they don't. Ultimatelly, he was a fat chinlet. Probably an incel.
8.Immanuel Kant. Now, Kant is very well known in philosophy for his Critiques of Reason, and for a good reason (nigger joke). He has tried (and some say successfully proven) to give a sense to the world and what we make of it. He's also the one person to ever make a transcendental argument for the existence of God. Kant was a legit manlet (5'4) who had a very strict day to day routine and would never be able to get pussy, although he was a uni professor. He was also ugly as shit.
9. Arthur Schopenhaeur. Our boy here was always a hater of life... and for good reasons. I'd like to say that Schopenhaeur was the FIRST BLACKPILLER EVER. No one came close to it before; his works shall be studied by the average incel. He was balding at like 30, and when he was 50 he tried to flirt with a 17yo Russian bitch (jfl, he tried to give her a rose). What is there even to say? Nigga looked like a goblin and for sure died an incel.
10. Friederich Nietzsche. Now... another lowkey manlet who had some stache that women probably hated. His sister hated the shit out of him, and he was sort of a self-loathing nigger who tried to deny that he was German... at a point, he even stopped giving a fuck. We all know him for different reasons, although his philosophy is quite clear and straight to the point if you do give him your time of the day. He's not 'misunderstood' or a nihilist, he's just discussed by retards in low IQ podcasts. Also an incel.
11. Nikola Tesla. Oh wow!... A complete high IQ autist who could literally imagine inventions and the technicalities of it in his own fucking head. He married a dove and died later on in life, after his finances got cut by the US govt for his inventions. Therefore the other conspiracies of him finding 'free' electricity...(i hate stupid niggers).
For now, these are the people that I could think of. If other brocels have other examples, please feel free to post. The conclusion of this thread is: don't just rot because you can't get pussy - do philosophymaxxing, sciencemaxxing, compscimaxxing, hobbymaxxing, atheletecismmaxxing, just shit that you can feel good while doing - and who knows, might be even remembered for at a point in history.
One thing that really bothers me is that the world population being at 8 billion means that 8 billion fucks has occurred, with incels not being able to do even one , it makes me dizzy thinking about it, I think it’s horrifying..

I always wish I had the IQ and cognitive capacity to change the world intellectually in some way.

im not reading all that

im just working and ldarmaxxing on my off days

Same But Instead Of Working , I'm Starting To Gymmmaxx
gym is a good cope. I don't like being in normie infested spaces, so I just use freeweights and various equipment at home.

gym is a good cope. I don't like being in normie infested spaces, so I just use freeweights and various equipment at home.
Same , Home Gyms Mog Public Gyms Into Oblivion

I want to make a living off art and music as a full blown hobby/paying job. But it's hard to do that in the U.S.A. Fuck Capitalism.

nothing nigga

im not doin anything

thats the problem...

I dont exist niga im a ghost, nobody, i go work then go home do fuck all repeat for 10 yrs or till I rot and die

all the plans are just copes nothing works im defeated

in essence my life can be summarized with two words

ITS OVER

i just wanted to be an engineer when i was a kid where did it all go so wrong
i cant believe this is reality
wow XD guess ill just rot

im not doing much with my life but i just dont have the strength or motivation. i used to! when i was better looking and could pass by without being humiliated like i did in school. i then personamaxxed, and... idk. guess i always used too much energy just to barely function. also im stupid as hell academically. the main problem though is my emotions are all over the place i can thank the abuse and having one of the worst kinds of family ever for that

im so sick of my drama and failed attempts ldaring is the best option. trying to study python and similar shit but my aggro PERSONALITY keeps pushing me back into defeat and isolation mode. then some others fuck me up too. i dont even know what im writing or how to put it into words i might need to go to a psyc ward but thats not happening before i kms

Making music but havent released anything for now

I think I've replied to a similar thread already?