Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are YOU doing with your life?

I want to make a living off art and music as a full blown hobby/paying job. But it's hard to do that in the U.S.A. Fuck Capitalism.

I was always a good artcel as a kid growing up. I was supposed to have the “potential” to make something out of it. Then depressionmaxxing and wageslavecelling pretty much killed that dream.

Then later on in adulthood, my interest in it came back, I put in my effort to get it going again… then AI art became a true af thing… Depression set in again and hence lost all motivation I once had in it. Literally got cucked by AI.

As far as OP’s philosophical takes, what kind of money can one truly make from philosophymaxxing in 2023? Everything in that field has pretty much reached its bottleneck, only career you can land in that is teacher or lecturer, which pays peanuts today, and it’s a field loaded with nothing but foids and a couple of Chads. If you become a philosophy maxing professor, do you really want to teach in front of a class of Stacies and Chads who will just spend the day ridiculing you? One weird stare at a Stacy and you’re brought up on sexual harassment charges, you’re then terminated and will be never teach again. All that time studying in philosophy for what?

If you just want to do it as a hobby, you can just ask ChatGPT to give you a condensed version of this or that philosopher’s best works. You can get a list of their best quotes on google. No need to bore yourself or spend hours upon days trying to get through an entire book of that shit these days.

Just be an iq gigamogger bro

i am going to put my life in a blender, blen it then add milk and sugar and flour and a spoon of salt with cacoa powder and then cook it and make brownis out of it then eat the brownis and be happy, yeah that's pretty much all i am going to do with my life

Nothing worthy

Why not read a book? Write a book? Write a journal? Discover maths, physics, something intellectually stimulating? Try it out, something might stick to you.
Because that means contributing to society. People who had teen love can contribute to society, I am fine leeching it.

Last edited:
This is a high IQ thread

just because we're incel, doesn't mean we can't aspire to high IQ accomplisments

Because that means contributing to society. People who had teen love can contribute to society, I am fine leeching it.
Why the fuck would I invent shit for society faggots to enjoy when I can't enjoy my own life, that is cucked and dumb fuck off
you can be high iq without contributing. we just need to create another ideology like communism and fascism that will inspire normies to kill each other in droves.

Dnr but i’m living true to my philosophical ideas