Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are the most incel names?

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★★★★
Names that just doom you from birth. Thomas Crooks is pretty bad but not unsalvageable. For whites, it must be some old-fashioned shit like Tobert or Humbert. For Indian-Americans, the few with Anglicized first names are often outcasts from the other Indians. But I think the truest incel name of all is indubitably Cayden Zhang. The pairing of goofy nontraditional white name + chink surname is devastating. No hate to the user, he's funny as fuck but his name made me think of this topic.

Never began for Cody's

What are u on risperadone for?

Names that just doom you from birth. Thomas Crooks is pretty bad but not unsalvageable. For whites, it must be some old-fashioned shit like Tobert or Humbert. For Indian-Americans, the few with Anglicized first names are often outcasts from the other Indians. But I think the truest incel name of all is indubitably Cayden Zhang. The pairing of goofy nontraditional white name + chink surname is devastating. No hate to the user, he's funny as fuck but his name made me think of this topic.
I disagree the worst a full chinese name, if you have an anglo first name it means at least people can pronounce it and employers know you will speak english, You can’t win as a chink any chink name is a death sentence but a supper gooky one like yangjian is worse because people don’t even know how to say it and you have to spell it out. And if you have a white name as a chink you look tryhard.

like something like zhao bing just sounds stupid

but any name that indicates you’re yellow is automatically truecel since all chinks are truecel except the 1 in a billion like godfrey gao and hu bing and even then its debatable

What are u on risperadone for?
Not on it anymore due to high prolactin (although I didn't realize until it had already caused fat redistribution to my nips). Was taking it bc they diagnosed me with bipolar at the psych ward. Since then I've had other psychiatrists with conflicting opinions, who tf knows. Just give me testosterone you motherfuckers

I disagree the worst a full chinese name, if you have an anglo first name it means at least people can pronounce it and employers know you will speak english, You can’t win as a chink any chink name is a death sentence but a supper gooky one like yangjian is worse because people don’t even know how to say it and you have to spell it out. And if you have a white name as a chink you look tryhard.
Shiet you're right, unless they can abbreviate it to some cool shit

This can be said about any name dum dum
I refuse to believe money can rescue a Cayden. I picture one being born with glasses and an overbite but I'm also retarded so who knows

Most common English names sound chad by default

Honestly with any name thats unique its just a halo failo effect like if youre attractive it adds character if you’re ugly it makes things worse. Best name for a truecel would be a basic white one like daniel, ryan, david, or matthew.

The more ethnic and unpronounceable it sounds, the more incel the name is.

Any name starting with saikh is doomed to inceldom

Something old and white

Something like gerald

Honestly with any name thats unique its just a halo failo effect like if youre attractive it adds character if you’re ugly it makes things worse. Best name for a truecel would be a basic white one like daniel, ryan, david, or matthew.