Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most racist things are not really that offensive, except this . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It's not that what normies define as typically 'racist' is what is offensive. 'Chink' is just a word. Chinks eating dogs is just a fact, plus white women fuck dogs; so it just makes sense, that in sexual frustration, chinks would eat dogs out of revenge. This could go on and on for any derogatory stereotype.

Where things get more offensive racially, in my estimation, is when racism is pointed at ways to make you feel sexually inferior. Like for instance in comparing these two statements:

1. I love men with a beard, blue eyes, and 6'5
2. Chinks have a tiny penis

In my opinion, I am MUCH more offended at the first statement, clearly. The first statement is an indicator of sexual exclusion, which is more hurtful to me, as a chink incel, than statement two, which is merely a punch down joke that has some stereotypical cultural effect on my sex life, but isn't necessarily an ultimatum, or a manifestation on what is sexually acceptable. In fact the put down of number two can be considered so extreme, it reflects poorly on the person saying it, thus diminishing their status, whereas statement one is clearly an indicator of self-perceived high status. It's a way of putting chinks down by merely propping up whites. Statement one is a clear indicator of exclusion based on immutable characteristics, which is much more doom inducing that some childish insult.

So what I'm saying is that racial pride, particularly with superior races that can back up their superiority is actually much more offensive than stupid jokes or name calling because such pettiness tends to be a status diminisher on a boorish 'racist' person saying it. Whereas stating things that imply racial superiority or preference in a politically correct way is much more offensive, because the racism is implied, not explicit, and its EMPOWERING vis-a-vis, the walled garden of sexual exclusion. It's not something a woke can use shaming tactics to bully the racially superior into silence. This is why white liberals are infurating and MAGA spics make sense

Last edited:
People will attack you without reading, but I will attack you after reading.

You're in a very dark place if racial pride gets your panties in a bunch like this. Blackpilled people should be the least likely to embrace death cults and put down others based on natural urges.

Gonna Cry?: Image Gallery (List View) | Know Your Meme