Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are the most incel bands?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Comment which bands have the most incel fans. I know there is a running joke that Weezer fans are primarily incels but honestly that just seems like normie projection because I rarely see any actual incels liking weezer. It’s mostly normies and foids who listen to them

I think I’d agree radiohead probably has actual incel fans (mostly because creep is actually relatable to us).

Last edited:
Happy fits
1f75916b3529ba1ca615901fd8fb5681

Many metal artists/group Incels have always congregated around in that space

Gorgasm is a pretty good DM band and has lyrics about foid mutilation (which i do not condone and think is disgusting of course:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:)

Comment which bands have the most incel fans. I know there is a running joke that Weezer fans are primarily incels but honestly that just seems like normie projection because I rarely see any actual incels liking weezer. It’s mostly normies and foids who listen to them

I think I’d agree radiohead probably has actual incel fans (mostly because creep is actually relatable to us).
opeth is the weezer of incels

Anything that's obscure metal.

Negative XP? I like Scott Pilgrim Ruined a whole generation of women

Gorgasm is a pretty good DM band and has lyrics about foid mutilation (which i do not condone and think is disgusting of course:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:)

Based Gorgasm listener:feelsokman:

radiohead
duster

radiohead is pretty good, particularly any albums after The Bends

Many metal artists/group Incels have always congregated around in that space
Yes. If you look at the pics of the metal bands, often members of these bands are fat and/or ugly.

Duster has been co-opted by bluepilled cucks and zoomers.

Yes. If you look at the pics of the metal bands, often members of these bands are fat and/or ugly.
Also short
Danzig from misfits is only 5’3”
Kirk Hammett in Metallica is like 5’6” and cursed with bug eyes

When musicians become more famous they'll lose their inceldom easily, if they even were incels to begin with, because there will always be poser, tryhard foids looking for their 15 min of fame. With that said, heavy metal and alternative rock tends to attract incels when their bands do songs based on fantasy (like Manowar), sadness or overall edgyness.

Metallica and Linkin Park have some incellish songs.