Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What are the Jews gonna do if the majority of men men by 2030 don't buy the goyslop and start following Andrew Tate/ Looksmaxxing.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
And the public looks everywhere like the Acolyte reviews where they hate wokeness. And people go from rotten tomatoes to criticless.

I'm not just talking whites. I'm talking asians indians etc. niggers are marxist to hate on white people so they don't really count but. I'm talking about whites, mexicans, indians, asians, the people with over 100 IQ.

What are the jews gonna do if they all start saying right winger things and become the vast majority.

I'm talking VASSSSSSST majority. Like 90%.

Redpill drivel like Tate IS buying the goyslop.

Wagecuck your ass off goyim, contribute to the economy goyim, spend copious amounts of money on bullshit chasing women goyim, breed and produce more wageslaves goyim. Be a simp provider and meatshield soldier under the veneer of being a manly man goyim.

Tate/redpill doesnt really threaten the elite Jewish class that actually runs things. He only triggers the SJW pawns weaponized by the Jews to degrade the pride of Western society.

I think a lot of men will be incel in 2030. But men will just adapt to this new lowered average quality of life.

Wagecuck your ass off goyim, contribute to the economy goyim, spend copious amounts of money on bullshit chasing women goyim, breed and produce more wageslaves goyim. Be a simp provider and meatshield soldier under the veneer of being a manly man goyim.

Tate/redpill doesnt really threaten the elite Jewish class that actually runs things. He only triggers the SJW pawns weaponized by the Jews to degrade the pride of Western society.

They will shepard the disillusioned to Shabbos Goys like Trump, Meloni e.c.t.
Nothing will change

And the public looks everywhere like the Acolyte reviews where they hate wokeness. And people go from rotten tomatoes to criticless.

I'm not just talking whites. I'm talking asians indians etc. niggers are marxist to hate on white people so they don't really count but. I'm talking about whites, mexicans, indians, asians, the people with over 100 IQ.

What are the jews gonna do if they all start saying right winger things and become the vast majority.
it doesn't matter if we're all fucking broke, can't afford a house, can't even become oofy doofy betabuxxers - we're nothing but cannon fodder and rentoids for jewish real estate companies. Too many of men are bluepilled and neurotypical to ever fight back, the ones who are aware are on sites like this, talking about it but unable to do anything because we're just individual people with no power or money. all that redpill andrew tate shit is just neurotypicals trying to get pussy and become oofy doofies, nothing more. there is no real movement behind it.

then what there is to eat aside goYslOp. And the rest of argument doesn’t make sense to me

Thoughts on 2024 sports v0 vu3u5rnouvad1

they already have infinite money ever since america dropped the gold standard and sold the country to jewish bankers, literally doesnt matter unless america collapses entirely/starts or starts a real fascist empire like you do in hoi4 or something lol. literally anything you buy fills the pockets of the jews, infact simply paying taxes goes right back into the jews pockets due to the massive interest the government pays.
the founding fathers literally roll in their graves as this was what they always wanted to not happen.

it doesn't matter if we're all fucking broke, can't afford a house, can't even become oofy doofy betabuxxers - we're nothing but cannon fodder and rentoids for jewish real estate companies. Too many of men are bluepilled and neurotypical to ever fight back, the ones who are aware are on sites like this, talking about it but unable to do anything because we're just individual people with no power or money. all that redpill andrew tate shit is just neurotypicals trying to get pussy and become oofy doofies, nothing more. there is no real movement behind it.
what is a neurotypical without looks now.

1 or 2 seconds from being an internet rapist autist if eh chooses to approach girls?

Unless I see foids in the west or in noodlewhore countries getting beaten to death to the indifference of passerby men in broad daylight, I wouldn't say the joos have anything to panic about.

This.

Also he literalky called males who want sex gay, like this nigga is literal negative IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back