Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some SJW things in The Last of Us 2 apart from the tranny character?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I played the first one but I got stuck in one part and was too lazy to look for a walkthrough so I never completed, and not interested in the 2nd part tbh. Apart from the tranny main character what other stuff makes the game so praised and loved by SJWs?

PS: Neil Cuckman kek

The main character is a tranny? This really makes me worried about the future of the gaming industry.

The main character is a tranny? This really makes me worried about the future of the gaming industry.
Well you don't play as a tranny but one of the main characters is a tranny

The fact that they already have a character like that is pretty worrying. It was already annoying to me when they started adding a bunch of ethnic foids and other sjw shit but this is just a new level of shit

I haven't played the game but I do know that both of the main characters are lesbians

Dykes, dude weed, muh holocaust six trillion, bigot sandwiches, fag and tranny flags everywhere in the game, child tranny that kills his mom, revenge bad.

Yeah youre forced to play as the tranny for the second half of the game. It really adds salt to the wound Tbh

Even some reddit lards hated it because it fucked up what they liked about the 1st game which was Joel.

The game is generally trash story-wise and isn't anything special gameplay wise. It's only hyped because the journalists are paid off by Sony.

I use to like the first game back when I was more naive because everyone was hyping it up the same way journalists do for the 2nd game. But now I realize the 1st game wasn't anything special either.

is the character literally a tranny or just looks like one?

One of the MC's looks like a tranny, but there is a ftm trannie in the game. Game is pozzed to hell.

Looks like one. What a joke of a character.
Abby armstrong

One of the MC's looks like a tranny, but there is a ftm trannie in the game. Game is pozzed to hell.
and they even put the much rarer kind of tranny.
i don't play new games. they seem awful.

They also made Ellie look A LOT uglier than the 1st game. Even her younger self was retconned to look uglier.

I don't know why.. She wasn't even that attractive to begin with, being modelled off of Elliot Page

They also made Ellie look A LOT uglier than the 1st game. Even her younger self was retconned to look uglier.

I don't know why.. She wasn't even that attractive to begin with, being modelled off of Elliot Page
American game companies keep making foids ugly as fuck cause whores were bitching about unrealistic standards.

American game companies keep making foids ugly as fuck cause whores were bitching about unrealistic standards.
LOL these hoes and feminists complain about unrealistic standards on video game girls but they also put on 200 pounds of make up and date tall chads only. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
supposedly "she" was gonna be a tranny but then they changed it and made it a female. Just a very buff and masculine female lol. Meant to appeal to tranny gamers who can't be as feminine as a normal female character

The gaming industry has been cucked, cursed, and chimerised since 2013.

Looks like one. What a joke of a character. View attachment 430369
Kek. Back in the day, games used to be full of girls with big tits and shit. What happened?
The gaming industry has been cucked, cursed, and chimerised since 2013.
Gaming going mainstream was a mistake. Gaming is dead now. Feminists made it so that every game nowadays appeals to the feminist and reddit crowd. Tell me the last time that you saw an attractive female character in a Western AAA game?
Even some reddit lards hated it because it fucked up what they liked about the 1st game which was Joel.

The game is generally trash story-wise and isn't anything special gameplay wise. It's only hyped because the journalists are paid off by Sony.

I use to like the first game back when I was more naive because everyone was hyping it up the same way journalists do for the 2nd game. But now I realize the 1st game wasn't anything special either.
I said on reddit that TLOU2 is a shit game ( I didnt even mention trannies or the “bigot sandwhich” line. Afterwards, I got called an incel and got downvoted for saying that I personally disliked this game. The Reddit crowd loves TLOU2.

Last edited:
I said on reddit that TLOU2 is a shit game ( I didnt even mention trannies or the “bigot sandwhich” line. Afterwards, I got called an incel and got downvoted for saying that I personally disliked this game. The Reddit crowd loves TLOU2.
I'm surprised. When TLOU2 leaks were happening, people hated that they killed off Joel with some manly looking mary sue.

But I suppose that crowd was a minority and the consoomer hivemind took over after the game was released and game "journalists" gave it 10/10s and people were paid off by sony to shill the game.

I bet Cyberpunk wish they had that level of corporate nepotism to shill their game.

Playing as a woman and not dying immediately due to incompetence or going five minutes without taking Chad cock seems immersion breaking and very SJEW to me...

The fact that they already have a character like that is pretty worrying. It was already annoying to me when they started adding a bunch of ethnic foids and other sjw shit but this is just a new level of shit
Name checks out lmao

ag and tranny flags everywhere in the game, child tranny that kills his mom
Really?
Wow it's worse than I thought

Edit: I looked it up ahahahah jfl at the absolute state of the gayming industry

Last edited: