Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What anime do you want me to stream for my DLive (formerly Rabb.it) stream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Demon Slayer isn't over, but we've reached the most recent episodes, so exclusively watching that won't fill up time.

Speaking of time, also let me know if I should stream on another day or hour. We've been pretty light on viewership lately.

Last edited:
Vinland saga, To the abandoned sacred beasts, Dr. Stone, Fire Force.
Speaking of time, also let me know if I should stream on another day or hour. We've been pretty light on viewership lately.
I would say maybe friday evening or saturday is ideal, since workcels would be off at that time.

what about the tanya the evil movie? been wanting to watch that one for a while now

Vinland saga, To the abandoned sacred beasts, Dr. Stone, Fire Force.

I would say maybe friday evening or saturday is ideal, since workcels would be off at that time.
Thinking of changing the day to Saturday

All of those sound neat

what about the tanya the evil movie? been wanting to watch that one for a while now
I haven't streamed a movie before. It could be a nice change.

Japan is just a developed incel country. I would have to compete with high IQ japanese ppl to get a decent job, and work 24/7. Here I barely have to compete since the average IQ of my country is about 87.

serial experiments lain

This can't be for real

RIP @KingOfRome

:f:

havent watched anime for a long time tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.