Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What alcohol should I get if I've never drank before

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★★
Never drank before and I am graduating HS. After I graduate and esp at college I will be able to drink whatever I want. I hear it's something good to fuel you while you rot.

So yeah any suggestions for a youngcel

I'd start with beer or you can mix wine and soda

Cheap beer
Jack Daniels+coke
Vodka+Fanta
Martini+ice
Do this combinations and you will get wasted .I don't recommend alcohol anyway,only if you want to be lowinhibmogger or to forget your depression and how life sucks.

Cocktails or wine if you are not used to it

Connemara Peated Single Malt Whiskey

It will all taste like shit to you. Maybe something like rum and coke.

It all will taste awful, at first, even the bear and wine. Alcohol has really strong taste. If you're drinking stronger alcohols, like whisky and vodka, drink it and then swallow with some soft drink, so that it doesn't taste like total shit. Also you might want to drink lot of water, as it will help with hangover the next day, as dehydrateds the body.

ditch alcohol

smoke weed play guitar :smonk:

corona I think it’s easier to drink than regular beer

I'd say stick with something light like a wine cooler, seltzer or low ac beer. Maybe wine but it's strong. It's easy to get too fucked up with strong beers and liquor for a first time so it might be unpleasant unless you're with friends. Also horrible hangovers till you build tolerance