Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What a blessed day, the Elliot Rodger curse has no boundaries. Mumkey Jones gets cucked by his GF and is suicidal!

wow on St. Elliot's birthday he made the video!

I think this is a ruse - far too convenient to happen on Saint Elliot's cake day
Wait is this fucking real?

Screenshot 2019 07 25 15 16 56

Holy shit this is absolute lifefuel, he even compares himself to end game characters :soy:

Last edited:
jfl karma is a bitch

Someone has his old videos where he insulted incels?

Cucked by a fifteen year old boy? LMAO!
Kobayashi

I like some of his vids, ngl. But yeah, he shouldn't have let his gf have so much participation on his work nor made fun of ER.

I like some of his vids, ngl. But yeah, he shouldn't have let his gf have so much participation on his work nor made fun of ER.
Yes, man. Never let a girl leech off of your status. Many bluepilled/redpilled men fall for this and wonder why the girl left. It's because you gave her more validation she ever asked for and now she got even hungrier. Congratulations, you played yourself.

Pewdiepie and that h3 guy are doing the same. Giving a share of their spotlight and a massive amount of validation to foids who contribute absolutely nothing. I won't be surprised if they get cucked, too. I'm actually expecting it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
He's more mentally ill than the supreme gentleman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back