Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What a blessed day, the Elliot Rodger curse has no boundaries. Mumkey Jones gets cucked by his GF and is suicidal!

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

J F L
And don't let this cuck feeling you pity for him, this guy used to meme and make jokes about Elliot Rodger's depression and mental state and now the karma has hit him back. Fuck this guy, I'll never forget how he insulted incels and Elliot Rodger on his banned youtube channel.

Last edited:
Why was he banned?

This makes no sense to me, if this happened to anybody else, he would be clowning on that person for doing something that stupid. But here he is.

Can you summarize the video for me?

I do not want to open this degenerate video and give this guy more views.

JFL @ dating a girl taking meme medications for "depression"

Another cuck bites the dust.

Welcome to inceldom, Monkey Jones.

This is the definition of LifeFuel.

I'm one of the people who got his old twitter shut down

Shouldve worked on his personality and she wouldny have left

J F L
And don't let this cuck feeling you pity for him, this guy used to meme and make jokes about Elliot Rodger's depression and mental state and now the karma has hit him back. Fuck this guy, I'll never forget how he insulted incels and Elliot Rodger on his banned youtube channel.

Karma served on a meme platter.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Welcome to inceldom, Monkey Jones.
^

Can you summarize the video for me?

I do not want to open this degenerate video and give this guy more views.
i second this

who is this guy anyway?

I won't care for his sufferings, but he got what he deserved

i second this

who is this guy anyway?
I didn't watch the video, but
he made a ton of cash and gained a giant following by making ER videos
he was then banned off youtube and cheated on his pretty girlfriend with an ugly slut (yes)
Now she's leaving him, not sure if she also cheated on him after that incident

Didnt watch lol, not a single second

I think that’s obvious bro..
tbf I think she was loyal to him, to some degree
she let him live in her house and she was pretty much the one paying the bills after his channel got nuked
he still had to fuck an UGLY SLUT behind her back and destroy the relationship
what a retard

I guess his gf is sucking random cock

Any blackpiller could have seen this coming

It couldn't have happened to a nicer parasite.

It's funny because he have a soyface and I'm sure he is a cuck. I'm not going to click that video.

May he burn in hell for insulting St. Elliot.

lol he wouldnt last a day as an incel

I never liked Mumkey, hes an annoying cunt who picked on the less fortunate people. Serves him right to be cheated on tbh.

is this the turd flinging monkey guy?

JFL at this collapse, he larped as a mgtow who knew it all and that didn't need no woman

now i'm even more curious about how the usual internet personality guy is doing, usually they are getting brutally destroyed behind their facade

Alright, i wont watch the cancer anyway. She probably cheated on him anyway, or just left him for someone else.

This is the guy that made all the comedic videos about incels, well serves him right.

wait, is it not tfm? who the fuck is this guy?

i'm starting to feel sorry for him simply because nobody ever feels sorry for a man crying, so i don't want to be just another piece of shit normalfaggot

2oSJJ68.png

wait, is it not tfm? who the fuck is this guy?

i'm starting to feel sorry for him simply because nobody ever feels sorry for a man crying, so i don't want to be just another piece of shit normalfaggot
tfm sounds like some lgbt shit, what do you mean?ftm?

He got cucked by a 15 year old boy. That’s no lie

Literally who? But also didnt watch.

Searched for this guy's stuff about ER and found this

even if this was done ironically, it made me smile tbhngl

That’s what you get when you feel the need to attempt to give your pathetic soy existence some credibility, it all backfires and the hunter becomes the hunted

Dude looks like your uncle.

All who oppose incels will be struck down.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the incel curse.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back