Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Were you the QUIET KID in School?

Were you the quiet kid?

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Volcel if you weren't.

I didn't get to socialize much as a kid (no sleep overs and family had drama constantly) so i obviously went to school shy and never talked unless the teacher told me to. I was scared to even ask for bathroom breaks. Constant anxiety. I would go the entire year saying 20 words tops to people. I remember at recess i would walk around everyone the entire period just staring at the sky/etc. I got 2 or 3 friends (1 i knew close) after a while. 2 i knew on the bus

Good thing i got taken out cuz i probably would've been called a school shooter and bullied. No one really messed with me or cared cuz i had the mexican halo. I got good grades though so that's a plus.

I was loud at home and quiet at school.

What no proper socialization and awareness of social dynamics as a kid does to a mf.

Last edited:
i would walk around everyone the entire period just staring at the sky/etc. I got 2 or 3 friends (1 i knew close) after a while.
Can relate a lot, I also flunked school since I have a mental disability.( I am stupid and useless)

I used to be a quasi-normalfag in elementary & middle school but it all changed once high school rolled around. Suddenly everyone changed and nobody liked me anymore. I literally have had ZERO friends since it started and I just got done with my sophomore year. Don't expect to change that either. My fucking friends all went to this dumb alternative school because they wanted to fly aircraft and shit. These days I get treated like I'm invisible and maybe sometimes they'll make fun of me a little bit. I think they do recognize that I'm autistic so it's not too harsh. Used to have power fantasies where I'd blow up my school's cafeteria with propane bombs and mow down the survivors but I see no point in it anymore. I'm dead silent 95% of the day (the other 5% being when I'm talking to a teacher because I need help).

In class i was the kid that everyone was afraid off i can’t relate tbh since i did have a friend and talked to him but he was a ethnic subhuman just like me and the rest of the class were white and they were terrified of me and my sand nigger friend because they thought we were some kind of thugs. They wouldn’t even interact with us or come close to us.
:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
In elementary to highschool I was the NT nerd that wouldn't stop raising my hand so that i could answer questions in class to show off my knowledge and get the teacher's respect. overtime i became less and less vocal and eventually just spoke to no one in my last years at uni
I did that also but I wasn't NT

I didn't get to socialize much as a kid (no sleep overs and family had drama constantly) so i obviously went to school shy and never talked unless the teacher told me to. I was scared to even ask for bathroom breaks. Constant anxiety. I would go the entire year saying 20 words tops to people. I remember at recess i would walk around everyone the entire period just staring at the sky/etc. I got 2 or 3 friends (1 i knew close) after a while. 2 i knew on the bus

Good thing i got taken out cuz i probably would've been called a school shooter and bullied. No one really messed with me or cared cuz i had the mexican halo. I got good grades though so that's a plus.

What no proper socialization as a kid does to a mf.
Bullying, being shamed, and the way I was raised caused my anxiety/social ineptitude. From elementary to high school I only had a small amount of friends I would often talked to, the other kids I only ever interacted with out of necessity

Volcel if you weren't.

What no proper socialization and awareness of social dynamics as a kid does to a mf.
I was forced because they dont like me

4 years in college, haven't made a single friend yet :feelsmage: (highschool all over again tbh)

Since i didn't know how to talk to people and came off wrong i was the most hated in school. Bad times:cryfeels:

No, I used to be loud, but was bullied into periods of silence. :feelsjuice::fuk:

I was outgoing and had a lot of friends in elementary but I became more reserved as I aged and racked up baggage from bullying/rejection. I was extremely quiet in High school, had zero friends (people made fun of me), and sat in the library alone everyday at lunch.

Yes, I was since late middle school and was definitely the traditional 'quiet kid' till the end of college.

Yes I was always quiet and lonely in school.

Your poll poses a logical fallacy known as a ‘loaded question’

42580.jpg

I was the quiet kid, although I was popular... Because I jestermaxxed and people liked laughing at how fat and short I am. :feelswhat::blackpill:

I used to be a talkative kid in school, but became quiet after they teased my voice.

I always was very very quiet.

It got me in a lot of fistfights with bullies as a result.

Towards my senior year in highschool I was still quiet but had a reputation not to mess with. Still I was alone. Never had the normie experience

Truecel + Aspergers trait :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::lasereyes::feelskek::feelsohgod::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsohgod::feelskek::feelsokman::feelsLSD::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::society:

Volcel if you weren't.

NT = FAKECEL!!!! IM SOCIALLY AWKWARD AND HAVE A PERSONALITY OF A BRICK. TO MAKE IT WORSE IM 5'4 AND FAT!!!!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I was the stereotypical, meek introvert.
Sitting alone in breaks, meals and all the jazz.
It was slightly better in HS, actual had some occasional friends but overall yeah I was.
Your poll poses a logical fallacy known as a ‘loaded question’
It's called a joke.
Feel free to vote no. Having friends is not a ban worthy offense after all.

I did have a few buddies and talked to some people(somewhat) but was mostly a quiet/reserved dude

i mean it depends. in middleschool i was the loner jestermaxxer classclown but in highschool i was the quiet kid and i stoped beeing loud in class

Yes.

When I went to my online sessions, I very rarely spoke. The teachers sometimes wondered if I was present because of this.

I ride short bus

i used to be the class clown for attention
i had like 2 friends

yeah the teacher think I was autistic

Nah I wasn't the quiet kid. I had a friend group and a few friends that were in other circles/cliques so I was probably just viewed as the nerdy kid in class.