Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Were you the QUIET KID in School?

Were you the quiet kid?

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
144d 5h 3m
Volcel if you weren't.

I didn't get to socialize much as a kid (no sleep overs and family had drama constantly) so i obviously went to school shy and never talked unless the teacher told me to. I was scared to even ask for bathroom breaks. Constant anxiety. I would go the entire year saying 20 words tops to people. I remember at recess i would walk around everyone the entire period just staring at the sky/etc. I got 2 or 3 friends (1 i knew close) after a while. 2 i knew on the bus

Good thing i got taken out cuz i probably would've been called a school shooter and bullied. No one really messed with me or cared cuz i had the mexican halo. I got good grades though so that's a plus.

I was loud at home and quiet at school.

What no proper socialization and awareness of social dynamics as a kid does to a mf.

Last edited:
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Mentally damaged from KHHV life
★★★★★
17d 10h 42m
i would walk around everyone the entire period just staring at the sky/etc. I got 2 or 3 friends (1 i knew close) after a while.
Can relate a lot, I also flunked school since I have a mental disability.( I am stupid and useless)

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
8d 19h 18m
I used to be a quasi-normalfag in elementary & middle school but it all changed once high school rolled around. Suddenly everyone changed and nobody liked me anymore. I literally have had ZERO friends since it started and I just got done with my sophomore year. Don't expect to change that either. My fucking friends all went to this dumb alternative school because they wanted to fly aircraft and shit. These days I get treated like I'm invisible and maybe sometimes they'll make fun of me a little bit. I think they do recognize that I'm autistic so it's not too harsh. Used to have power fantasies where I'd blow up my school's cafeteria with propane bombs and mow down the survivors but I see no point in it anymore. I'm dead silent 95% of the day (the other 5% being when I'm talking to a teacher because I need help).

Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
24d 3h 22m
In class i was the kid that everyone was afraid off i can’t relate tbh since i did have a friend and talked to him but he was a ethnic subhuman just like me and the rest of the class were white and they were terrified of me and my sand nigger friend because they thought we were some kind of thugs. They wouldn’t even interact with us or come close to us.
:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
hondas2000cel

hondas2000cel

Recruit
★★★
3d 1h 23m
Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★
30d 19h 27m
Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★
30d 19h 27m
In elementary to highschool I was the NT nerd that wouldn't stop raising my hand so that i could answer questions in class to show off my knowledge and get the teacher's respect. overtime i became less and less vocal and eventually just spoke to no one in my last years at uni
I did that also but I wasn't NT

Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★
30d 19h 27m
I didn't get to socialize much as a kid (no sleep overs and family had drama constantly) so i obviously went to school shy and never talked unless the teacher told me to. I was scared to even ask for bathroom breaks. Constant anxiety. I would go the entire year saying 20 words tops to people. I remember at recess i would walk around everyone the entire period just staring at the sky/etc. I got 2 or 3 friends (1 i knew close) after a while. 2 i knew on the bus

Good thing i got taken out cuz i probably would've been called a school shooter and bullied. No one really messed with me or cared cuz i had the mexican halo. I got good grades though so that's a plus.

What no proper socialization as a kid does to a mf.
Bullying, being shamed, and the way I was raised caused my anxiety/social ineptitude. From elementary to high school I only had a small amount of friends I would often talked to, the other kids I only ever interacted with out of necessity

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
-
83d 3h 44m
Volcel if you weren't.

What no proper socialization and awareness of social dynamics as a kid does to a mf.
I was forced because they dont like me

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

Mogged Again
★★★★★
12d 18h 57m
4 years in college, haven't made a single friend yet :feelsmage: (highschool all over again tbh)

TheValeYard

TheValeYard

Well, I got here the same way the coin did.
15d 22h 32m
Since i didn't know how to talk to people and came off wrong i was the most hated in school. Bad times:cryfeels:

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
69d 4h 13m
No, I used to be loud, but was bullied into periods of silence. :feelsjuice::fuk:

E

Ehwhatever

Veteran
★★★★
66d 12h 28m
I was outgoing and had a lot of friends in elementary but I became more reserved as I aged and racked up baggage from bullying/rejection. I was extremely quiet in High school, had zero friends (people made fun of me), and sat in the library alone everyday at lunch.

Deleted member 40252

Deleted member 40252

Discord: Izek #9659
-
14d 9h 59m
Yes, I was since late middle school and was definitely the traditional 'quiet kid' till the end of college.

Angrycel

Angrycel

Captain
★★★★
13d 10h 46m
People would jump away when i reached into my backpack thinking i had a gun

Hoodedn1inja20

Hoodedn1inja20

(The Black Pill Reigns Supreme)
★★★★★
70d 12h 34m
Yes I was always quiet and lonely in school.

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

No love
★★★★★
48d 6h 10m
gamer

gamer

Recruit
★★
1d 11h 32m
Your poll poses a logical fallacy known as a ‘loaded question’

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

TAHLIA ROSE CROFT
★★★★★
32d 14h 34m
42580.jpg

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Mythic
★★★★
18d 6m
I was the quiet kid, although I was popular... Because I jestermaxxed and people liked laughing at how fat and short I am. :feelswhat::blackpill:

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
95d 14h 9m
I used to be a talkative kid in school, but became quiet after they teased my voice.

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
6d 19h 17m
I always was very very quiet.

It got me in a lot of fistfights with bullies as a result.

Towards my senior year in highschool I was still quiet but had a reputation not to mess with. Still I was alone. Never had the normie experience

Deleted member 43828

Deleted member 43828

Framepilled skeletoncel
-
7d 16h 50m
Truecel + Aspergers trait :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::lasereyes::feelskek::feelsohgod::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsohgod::feelskek::feelsokman::feelsLSD::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::society:

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

★★
48d 17h 46m
I was quiet, no one disliked me but I also kinda faded into the background. Had a small social group, but always felt inferior as I was the humanities student and they were all STEMcels. I didn't even know what STEM was until I left education a couple years ago. If I had known about CS and STEM I would have chosen very different subjects.

Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
7d 18h 39m
Volcel if you weren't.

NT = FAKECEL!!!! IM SOCIALLY AWKWARD AND HAVE A PERSONALITY OF A BRICK. TO MAKE IT WORSE IM 5'4 AND FAT!!!!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
78d 15h 2m
I was the stereotypical, meek introvert.
Sitting alone in breaks, meals and all the jazz.
It was slightly better in HS, actual had some occasional friends but overall yeah I was.
Your poll poses a logical fallacy known as a ‘loaded question’
It's called a joke.
Feel free to vote no. Having friends is not a ban worthy offense after all.

EternalStorm

EternalStorm

Veteran
51d 2h 6m
I did have a few buddies and talked to some people(somewhat) but was mostly a quiet/reserved dude

E

e4rp33l

Recruit
★★★★
6d 1h 25m
i mean it depends. in middleschool i was the loner jestermaxxer classclown but in highschool i was the quiet kid and i stoped beeing loud in class

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
231d 15h 43m
Yes.

When I went to my online sessions, I very rarely spoke. The teachers sometimes wondered if I was present because of this.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
147d 22h 32m
I ride short bus

CountBleck

CountBleck

Recruit
★★★
4d 17h 33m
i used to be the class clown for attention
i had like 2 friends

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

They all pity me when they learn the whole story.
★★★★★
46d 5h 34m
yeah the teacher think I was autistic

Pixycel

Pixycel

She had a present ass. It was noticeable
★★★★★
277d 18h 59m
Nah I wasn't the quiet kid. I had a friend group and a few friends that were in other circles/cliques so I was probably just viewed as the nerdy kid in class.