Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were you pretty as a Child my fellow Incels?

Were you pretty as a child?

• Yes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Average-looking/ Normie

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I rly would like to know if you were pretty or not. Is it true that many incels were not always subhuman?
Leave a comment pls.

I was especially. As a child whenever my mom took me out in a stroller to the mall or something she was bombarded with model agents trying to get me to model.

I was also mistaken for a girl a lot

Bri8564 said:
I was especially. As a child whenever my mom took me out in a stroller to the mall or something she was bombarded with model agents trying to get me to model.

I was also mistaken for a girl a lot

Wow then i cant believe that you are an incel tbh. Do you have any pics?

btw how old and virgin?

Allblueeeee said:
I rly would like to know if you were pretty or not. Is it true that many incels were not always subhuman?
Leave a comment pls.

I was a very adorable kid unfortunately adorable kids make ugly adults.

jagged0 said:
I was a very adorable kid unfortunately adorable kids make ugly adults.

This is what i was saying to you OP

No i suffer from a sever case of baby face so i looked even more ugly when i was younger. I try to play it down with beard now though.

I was a cute kid up until I think 9 years old. I started gaining weight and the rest is history.

most older adults look like shit

i think its all the stress and terrible things you do to your body over time it accumulates

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3INYSXkO5WI[/video]

Bri8564 said:
This is what i was saying to you OP

shit thats blackpill. Transforming from a decent looking kid to an ugly adult. Must be hard. I was a normie tbh, but when my face got longer and longer during puperty i became a long midfaced ugly subhuman. So depressing

Allblueeeee said:
Wow then i cant believe that you are an incel tbh. Do you have any pics?

btw how old and virgin?

Im 17 years old virgin, would rather not post pics on here (atm at least) since i was already doxxed and threatened today.

Funny thing is.. I was picked on as a kid for being ugly, and now that I'm old and twice as ugly, people tell me, "You were so cute as a kid."

You can't fucking win

Most of you werent pretty as children. You think you were pretty because you got validation, but you have NO CLUE how much validation chad and stacy jr get as kids.

Incels should differentiate between cute and pretty. Cute babys tend to be ugly later but pretty kids will always stay pretty

I would say I was the lower end of average, very skinny, face wasn't much to write home about.

I was okay but then it got worst as i grew older.

I was "cute" like a puppy

But nearly everyone is cute as a child except for a few exceptions. It doesn't mean that incels are more likely to have been cute as a child. It's just the things that determine attractiveness in males aren't fully developed in children. Chin, neck, nose size, proportions etc... don't matter as much.

Looking back at pictures it doesn't look like it, but a lot of girls liked me in elementary school so I must've been.

I wasn't pretty, but I was definitely called cute. When I was in the hospital at 1,5 years old because I broke my leg, all the nurses thought I was the cutest kid they'd ever seen. Aside from that, I was also called cute by girls that were like a year or two older than me. This was back in elementary school. As soon as I grew older, the injuries I sustained became more visible over the years, so as soon as I became a teen, I was the ugliest kid ever. I had a moustache at 12. I'm not even remotely kidding. Then some roastie in freshman year of high school made an online poll that questioned who the ugliest guy in the class, and I was one of the five options. Surprisingly, I got 0 votes whereas the others got like 5 votes on average. They most likely didn't vote on me out of pity.

I used to have good hair. As you go through puberty, it affects your hair. My hair texture is awful now, i look at pictures of me when i was younger and get jealous of myself from 10 years ago...i also live in florida. Thanks to the sun here, my skin has gotten darker over the years. So my face is darker than the rest of my body, which is embarrassing when people notice it.

Plus i didnt wear glasses back then. Glasses takes a point off of anyone.

Didn't look bad as a child, look worse than dog shit now

Yes I was a 9/10 like Jsanza29

No, i was uglyer than now.

Puberty destroyed me. Life is all about luck.