Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Was anyone else here good looking as a child? And do most gl kids grow up to be chad/stacy?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Major
Literally, everyone who has seen my childhood photos have said I was "cute". once, cousin sister saw my childhood photos and said "what happened to you! You were so cute as a child, you're extremely ugly now". :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels:
And the brutal, thing is I had good bones/harmony, not colouring. my brother is ginger and he was barely called cute as a child(we are Lebanese, lighter features are considered much more attractive) then, I got braces and I have never looked the same since. Anyone, else here who was good looking as a child? And then got fucked over by puberty? And do most good looking children, grow up to be Chad/stacy?

Literally, everyone who has seen my childhood photos have said I was "cute". once, cousin sister saw my childhood photos and said "what happened to you! You were so cute as a child, you're extremely ugly now". :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels:
And the brutal, thing is I had good bones/harmony, not colouring. my brother is ginger and he was barely called cute as a child(we are Lebanese, lighter features are considered much more attractive) then, I got braces and I have never looked the same since. Anyone, else here who was good looking as a child? And then got fucked over by puberty? And do most good looking children, grow up to be Chad/stacy?
i had platinum blonde hair. let me into hyperborea wotan.

No, I was always extremely ugly but at least I had better curly hair back then, now it's always messy, impossible to style and quite thin. My head is huge so my hair always gets destroyed in the wind.

I think the braces fucked up you’re mandible and maxilla which ruined your facial bone development during puberty.

No, I was always extremely ugly but at least I had better curly hair back then, now it's always messy, impossible to style and quite thin. My head is huge so my hair always gets destroyed in the wind.
Being gl as a child, is suifuel. Why couldn't I have just grown up to be gl? It's like giving an African kid a crumb of bread. Even people just saying I was good looking as a child gives me a dopamine hit. I can Only dream about all the postive reinforcement I would have been getting :feelsrope:

i had platinum blonde hair. let me into hyperborea wotan.
Blonde chads are jb magnets. Every single, one of them would take leo DiCaprio, over Johnny depp. There's a reason why this emoji is blonde :chad: .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back