Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait - violent as a child

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Throughout my years growing up, I had various of violent tendencies. Not that I would randomly go punch someone or something, but I would think of extreme violence as a way to deal with something. When someone i had issues with, say, someone who mocked me on the street, I would told my parents that I hope I had a tank to run them over with.

Back in secondary school, there was a foid who was bitchy to me, I actually thought of hiring a hitman to kill her as the cost ain't that much. Looking back it's stupid, but it is what it is.

I also talked to my friend about bringing a M9 pistol to deal with bullies if they were to mess with me. That was before I even heard of the incels and the school shooting craze (think 2012) and guns are strictly controlled here

Once, I did something wrong and snaked to someone that my classmate cried. He was really angry and we were on a trip to Shanghai, I was in the bus by myself thinking about doing an "no Russian" against rich people as a revenge and make an statement. That was way before Elliot Rodger and infact I was a communist who wanted equality.

Lastly, I fought regularly on school; I used to assault kids back in primary school during breaks, as it was "fun". I would call them shit and then run away, if they fought back I would pull their ties. I once stabbed someone with a pencil and the violence never really stopped at secondary school, and yes, I had school fights.

Not that I'm proud of all that, but that may potentially be one of the incel traits.

Last edited:
did ya watch happy tree friends
i sure did :feelsjuice:

Yes, and i still do sometimes. But that stuff doesn't make me violent or something.

Infact, I had fantasies about "no Russian" in 2011 or something.

Fake LARPING stories, there are no violent asians

Fake LARPING stories, there are no violent asians
They ain't larp. They were true stories and I really have no reasons to larp so; making threads like this only makes me more "glowy" so these are just my past.

If I was born in USA, I would probably ended on the news at 14 or something and won't be typing here considering how severe bullying problem is there

If I was born in USA, I would probably ended on the news at 14 or something and won't be typing here considering how severe bullying problem is there
Fuck mogs me, i grew up in usa and was always a coward pussy despite being mongol ethnicity @MyNameIsJohnMarston

The blood of Cho runs through you

He's grew up in asia so he's violent among the other asians
I don't know what I would've became If I grown up in the west. My autism made me hyper sensitive, so make it of what you will.

I was a shy and quiet kid but my mind is akways unrest. I never fought back nor had violent history but I always think about revenge such as acid attack directly to their face as I was bullied for unattractive face. They deserved suffeering for disrespecting me. Unfortunately nothing happened. I am kind of thinker than doer.

I don't know what I would've became If I grown up in the west. My autism made me hyper sensitive, so make it of what you will.
I was violent at first but was quickly beaten down because i was physically weak. I had several instances of spontaneous recovery though, but i was beaten down each time. Eventually i started powerlifting which then transitioned to streetlifting and strongman training and started boxing sambo and mma, but i never recovered again.

genetic personality trait too

In primary school and early secondary school I had anger issues as well. I was very easy to anger. I also had some violent episodes -- e.g., I once spat in a foid's face, I once lunged at a dude with a box cutter, and I once pressed a barely extinguished matchstick against a foid's arm (which left a tiny black spot on her arm for a few days).

I once ran to the toilet crying because my classmates in secondary school played happy tree friends during a Christmas breakfast at school.

Yes, and i still do sometimes. But that stuff doesn't make me violent or something.

Infact, I had fantasies about "no Russian" in 2011 or something.
ngl first time i saw it i felt sad for the characters
then i stopped giving a shit and watched it all the time, i couldnt watch the episode where lumpy had to break his bone with a spoon though :feelstrash:
I once ran to the toilet crying because my classmates in secondary school played happy tree friends during a Christmas breakfast at school.
hardcore little shits
at least they didnt play chechclear

I was violent at first but was quickly beaten down because i was physically weak. I had several instances of spontaneous recovery though, but i was beaten down each time. Eventually i started powerlifting which then transitioned to streetlifting and strongman training and started boxing sambo and mma, but i never recovered again.
The key is you were/are violent, losing fights doesn't mean you non violent

He was half breed
You must understand that in races as diverse as the white and the Far Eastern races, The dominant gene is the Asian one, and not the white one, which is why the phenotype of all these HAPAS almost always gives rise to asianlike people.

And if it is white, it is not an incentive either, since whites are the race that commits the least in population settings in first world countries.

JFL when I was nine years old the teacher sent me to the counselor for writing violent and sad poems.

Throughout my years growing up, I had various of violent tendencies. Not that I would randomly go punch someone or something, but I would think of extreme violence as a way to deal with something. When someone i had issues with, say, someone who mocked me on the street, I would told my parents that I hope I had a tank to run them over with.
i would always angrily hit shit and break stuff at my house due to all the mistreatement i gotten

JFL when I was nine years old the teacher sent me to the counselor for writing violent and sad poems.
Holy shit I did that too. I wrote about killing certain people in my paper (if you see X people, stab them) something like that

Holy shit I did that too. I wrote about killing certain people in my paper (if you see X people, stab them) something like that
I wrote about killing too, but I don’t remember the details. I also wrote extremely self deprecating poems. For example how I wanted to go back in time and change things about myself.

Back in secondary school, there was a foid who was bitchy to me, I actually thought of hiring a hitman to kill her as the cost ain't that much. Looking back it's stupid, but it is what it is.

I also talked to my friend about bringing a M9 pistol to deal with bullies if they were to mess with me. That was before I even heard of the incels and the school shooting craze (think 2012) and guns are strictly controlled here

Once, I did something wrong and snaked to someone that my classmate cried. He was really angry and we were on a trip to Shanghai, I was in the bus by myself thinking about doing an "no Russian" against rich people as a revenge and make an statement. That was way before Elliot Rodger and infact I was a communist who wanted equality.

Lastly, I fought regularly on school; I used to assault kids back in primary school during breaks, as it was "fun". I would call them shit and then run away, if they fought back I would pull their ties. I once stabbed someone with a pencil and the violence never really stopped at secondary school, and yes, I had school fights.

Not that I'm proud of all that, but that may potentially be one of the incel traits.
No i was always non violent normally something had to happen that would make me snap and get really angry

Last edited:
Truecel trait: you had violent intrusive thoughts but you couldn't act on them due to your high inhibition and weak manlet framecel body

Yes, I was. But it went both ways, my sibling and I scrapped quite often.

I had very strict parents but when I was very little I bit my sister very hard on her arm. So hard that I pulled a piece of her skin.

Obviously my dear mother treated me like shit ever since humiliating me on an almost daily basis. So yeah I'd say that violence is an incel trait. God knows what kind of phantasies I have of women... Especially my mom, I think that I've killed her in every single physically plausible way in my mind.

Oh well, at least I moved away, so she can only humiliate me over the phone now. Good for her, also good for me.

Truecel trait: you had violent intrusive thoughts but you couldn't act on them due to your high inhibition and weak manlet framecel body
Brutaaal I always wanted to fight people when I was younger but I never tried to because of how weak I was

The only time i ever got into fights was when some mf who was way bigger then me would fight me and I would have no chance at all And get beaten

Being violent is better then not being violent it gives you an edge over other people and would help you gain respect

Humans are meant to be violent its apart of out nature just look back on the entirety of history and there is always constant violence and war

I wouldnt say its an incel trait unless you are ugly

On the other hand my autism made me coward scared guy
I'm usually timid, but if someone gets on my nerves I can't stop myself.

I've been on a few fights and I would grav a weapon in every one of them, for example I posted a thread about stabbing a student with a pencil back then. For me, a fight is a fight to the death

I'm usually timid, but if someone gets on my nerves I can't stop myself.

I've been on a few fights and I would grav a weapon in every one of them, for example I posted a thread about stabbing a student with a pencil back then. For me, a fight is a fight to the death
Tbh, my autism made me highly inhib and highly anxious, this it make me not able to fight, also not to forget, due to chronic disorder, I m physically weak

Based trait I remember when I left one normscum with a broken nose during an after school fight.